Chapter 3: I Love You

Steve's POV
After making dinner

I as I set it down at the table I noticed Tony was blushing even more as he looked at his phone.

I will admit I was so jealous of who ever had stolen Tony's heart cause the reason I cared for Tony so much is cause I fell for Tony an month or so before he came falling out of the sky after sending that Nuke in to the portal.

"Umm Tony is that the guy you fell for?" I ask motioning to the phone.

"Uhh?" Tony asks not even looking away from his phone.

"Did he text he text your or something?" I ask. I really want to know who he likes.

"No, I am just looking at a photo!" He states still blushing and staring at his phone

"Is the photo of him, the guy you like?" I know how sad I sound I don't care though.

"Yeah It is" he sighs like a teenage girl looking at a dreamy guy.

"Well who is it?" I ask. I cross my fingers under the table.

"I can't tell you!" He says says hiding his phone under the table.

"Fine" I say knowing I Will get him to talk after dinner."eat dinner then we will talk."

After we eat dinner and I have cleaned and sat back down at the table. damn he is looking at that photo again.

"I Will take your phone Tony !" I say hoping he make have to take it from him.

"I dare you to try it"he says with his devilishly handsome smile.

"Fine but,You will regret that" I say as got up and walk over ,picked him up and pinned him on the wall.

"Now I will give you one last chance to tell me who it is?" I question anger then I should have been.

"I can't you'll hate me!" Tony says genuinely believing I will hate him.

"Tony I can't hate you its in possible at least for me!" I scream dropping him.

"What do you mean?" He asks tilting his head little to the right.

"I mean I am standing here trying to figure out who could have stolen your heart, and all I think is that all I have to do is look at that photo you were smiling at and blushing at,so please just give me your phone?" I ask trying so hard not to say anything about me wanting to be the one who stoles Tony's heart.

"Fine here but I swear if you freak out I will..!" He says as he looks at me.

"You'll what?" I say easing my voice a little.

"I will ...I.. uh never mind you know what I don't even care enough anymore!" he yells handing me his phone.

"Ok thank you" I say taking his phone

" I really don't want to know if it's not me because Tony means so much to why else would I pay such close attention to him and how long he stays locked In His lab and I Just I want to be the one who stole Tony's heart but he would freak out on me if he knew." I thought in my head and actually saying it aloud I jumbled mess.

"Wait what , steve?" He says to me. making my heart stop beating. I freeze.

"Oh crap I said that out loud ..  no no I didn't say that aloud I thought that in my mind please tell Me ,I didn't say that out loud" I say blushing so heavily.i am almost in tears. oh my geez Tony is gonna hate me forever.

"No you said it out loud but in a jumbled mess, but would you please tell what your thinking? Leave nothing out! He says seriously.

I guess I it won't hurt anyone. I take a deep breath.

"I really don't want to know if it's not me because you mean so much to me. why else would I pay such close attention to you how you hate selfish but love sushi , how much you love your work , how you care even when you don't want to ,how selfless you can be I mean for gods sake Tony you flew a nuke in to a black hole and how you stay locked In Your lab when you can't get something right. How cute you are when your listening to music on your headphones and dancing in your lab when no ones around. I Just I want to be the one who stole your heart but I knew you would freak out on me if you knew all that and that I think the person who stole your heart is a very lucky man! Because I love you!" I yell as put his phone on the couch as i ran out the door before Tony could react.

----------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoy what do u think that Tony will do? well next chapter you'll find out
-AK