Operation: P.I.R.A.T.E.

PIRATES 

INVADE 

REPOSITORY 

AND 

TREATS 

EXTRACTED

We are at in-between the treehouse where Numbuh 5 is in a storage area with a clipboard, and the neighborhood where a ship is rumbling through. As Numbuh 5 graves a pirate like chest the actual pirate ship is destroying the streets. The ship is called Sweet Revenge.

As Numbuh 5 drags in her chest the other operatives are playing a virtual sumo wresting game while eating the snacks Numbuh 7 made.

Numbuh 5 walked through the game turning it off.

Numbuh Five: Just keep cool, y'all. Because Numbuh Five says.... it's candy time!

The others cheer and eat the candy Numbuh 5 had the best candy and all there favorites.

Numbuh Two: Wow, you're the best, Numbuh Five!

Numbuh Four: Your special stash....what's the occasion?

Numbuh Five: No occasion, Numbuh Four. Just--

Before she can finish her sentence, Numbuh Four is struck in the face by a large wad of some pink matter. The others gasp

Numbuh Four groans in pain and Numbuh One approaches him to identify the pink substance

Numbuh One: It's a...gum-wad.

Numbuh 7: Eww

More piles of bubblegum fly through the walls of the treehouse and onto the kids' faces.

The bubblegum blasts are revealed to be coming from the Sweet Revenge pirate ship, which is docked in front of the treehouse

Captain Stickybeard: Arrgh, that's the spirit! Prepare to board, mateys! Go! Go, go!

The pirates enter the treehouse, some carrying candy-cane swords, others swinging on ropes flying in through the windows.  Numbuh Five notices the pirates attacking, so she hides the special stash of candy by kicking it into a closet at the back of the room. She turns her head when she hears Four pleading for help.

Numbuh Four: Little help over here, Numbuh Five!

Numbuh Five: I'm on it!

Numbuh Three: Pirate fight! (jumps on one of the pirate's backs) Weeeee! Hehehe!

Four and Five using boxing glove guns to attack the pirates

Numbuh Four: Just a little closer....NOW!

Four and Five attack the pirates with their weapons. Meanwhile, Numbuh Two is ambushed by a pirate that swings in through a window. The pirate trips him with his candy cane sword, causing Numbuh Two to bump into Four and Five, knocking them out

Numbuh One: Numbuh Three, look out!

A pirate uses licorice as a lasso to toss Numbuh Three onto the others, as Numbuh 7 is fighting off 3 pirates they through gum balls into the floor to make her slide into her teammates pile on the ground, then two fat pirates sit on them and laugh. 

Gooey: Treehouse secured, Capitaine!

Captain Stickybeard comes in with his candy cane peglet covered in bubblegum at the bottom

Captain Stickybeard: Brave warriors ye youngin's be, but ye be no match for Stickybeard! The stickiest pirate to ever sail the suburbs.

Stickybeard's crew: Yeah!