How They Met (To Kill A Mocking Girl)

As the twins go to school, they meet with Mona as Mona asked them if any of them are going to the party later tonight

"Sorry Mona, I can't come. I have a homework assignment for tonight." Adam said to Mona, who frown.

"Okay, but Hanna, you are coming with me, right?" Mona asked Hanna.

Hanna knew that she and Adam would never be separated before. That is what they do. Stick together as twin siblings.

"I will try, but sure." Hanna said as Mona got excited and hugged Hanna as Hanna continues, "But I don't know too, but it's about Sean."

Mona let go of Hanna as she spoke, "Not you too, you and Adam are my best people to hang out, forget Sean, you have Mona and Adam as suport."

Hanna looked at Adam, who nodded and agreed with what Mona talks about. Adam can't help but sign as he hears the bell rings and tells Hanna and Mona that he will be in class right now.

-----------------------------------------------------

In his history class, Adam is taking his test, but he can't help himself, saying that he felt a little tired of staying up all night to text Jason before he go to bed at 11, forgetting that he have a history test today.

Adam yawned for one last time, but that is until he has a flashback between Alison and him.

-----------------------------
×Flashback×
-----------------------------

At Noel's party, Aria, Hanna, Spencer, Emily, Alison, and Adam are surprise that they are here with fake I.D. that Alison made.

As the girls leave, Alison smirked and looked at Adam, who never went to any college party while being a high school student.

"I know, Adam, surprise all you want. You should have come to more parties than staying at home with assignments in hand." Alison said to Adam as Adam put away his fake I.D.

Alison sees a boy and whisper to Adam, "Hey Ace, you know that you should definitely ask him out."

Adam shook his head that he couldn't do that, and he had never dated anyone after his and Alison break up. Alison, look at Adam with a disappointment face on her.

"Ace, you had to date someone, or you are gonna be the virgin boy of the group. Do you want that?" Alison asked Adam.

Adam cringes at the nickname that Alison calls him if he doesn't have a date, Virgin Boy.

Adam rolled his eyes and left to meet the boy, which made Alison smile.

----------------------------
×End of the Flashback×
----------------------------

"Mr. Marin?"

"Mr. Marin!"

Adam wakes up to see that everyone looks at him, giggles or whisper to their friends as Adam see that his history teacher is a bit disappointed of him.

"You have to sleep throughout the test, again, Mr. Marin." Mr. Overs said as he gave Adam a 'F' on his test grade.

But, when Adam is about to get his history test, he sees that there is some writing at the bottom of the paper.

"Meet with Detective Wilden after class today." - Mr. Over

Adam rolled his eyes that he had to meet Wilden again

---------------------------------------

Adam is in the office again as Wilden has a photo of Adam and Alison together.

"So, you two dated before her disappearance?" Wilden asked Adam, who glared at him.

"Yes, we dated, but we broke up due to one of my issues that we were broke up." Adam responded to Wilden.

Wilden put down the picture and asked Adam that makes Adam a bit uncomfortable, "Are you a virgin or bisexual?"

Adam gave a look at Wilden, "What does it have to do with my best friend disappearance?"

"Don't play dumb, Adam, answer the question." Wilden said.

Adam rolled his eyes as he nodded. Wilden smiled as he continued, "Well, that not too bad, right?"

Adam glared at Wilden more as they finished their conversation as the bell rang for Adam's class and leaves.

----------------------------------------------

Adam is in his bedroom now, doing his English homework to do as he hear his phone that he has a text by Jason.

-----------------------------
FROM Jason 🧸:

"Can I come over?"
-----------------------------

Adam responded back in his text as he put his phone down and continued to do his homework.

Adam and Jason meet together for the first time when Adam and the girls are at Noel party and where a guy is flirty to Adam.

-----------------------
×Flashback×
-----------------------

Adam is getting his drink from the kitchen as a guy behind him chuckles.

"Hey, cutie, want to make out?" One guy asked, and Adam turned to him.

Adam, see that Alison and Spencer are having an argument about something, but it was cut off by the guy to begin to make out with him.

"Sorry, but I'm good." Adam said to the guy, but the guy continues to make out with Adam, but stop when Adam hears a voice that he had never heard before.

"Hey Max, the boy said he is good." A blonde boy said to Max, and as Max let go of Adam.

As Max left, the blonde boy looked at Adam and gave him a sorry look. Adam said to the blonde boy, "Thank you, what's your name?"

The blonde boy responded back, "Jason."

-----------------------------
×End of Flashback×
----------------------------

Adam smiled at the Flashback when he met Jason for the first time, but stop when he gets a text message from 'A' again:

---------------------------------------

FROM 🅰️:

"Thinking about your boy toy?, well I got an assignment for you later on, Virgin Boy." - 'A'

---------------------------------------

Adam rolled his eyes at the text, but he was a bit glad that he didn't want Jason to come over due to work that Adam had to make up for his classes.

(A/N: Yes!, I finally posted a chapter in this book. Sorry to keep you guys waiting, I have been busy with school lately, but due to summer almost here, I will be posting more of it, so stay tune)

 Sorry to keep you guys waiting, I have been busy with school lately, but due to summer almost here, I will be posting more of it, so stay tune)