Jenna (The JennA Thing)

"I'm still here, bitches, and I know everything

"I'm still here, bitches, and I know everything."
----------------------------------

Those are the words in Adam's head can't get out of and how that he, his twin sister and his friends have a stalker right now.

As of right now, the gang are at Apple Rosegrille to eat something to eat after the funeral and still not surprise of why Jenna is back in town.

"Why was Jenna there?" Aria asked Spencer, Emily, and the twins as Adam drinks his glass of water.

"I guess she back." Spencer response to Aria question.

"The cops acted like we were suspects or something." Hanna said to Spencer.

Adam nodded of what Hanna had said as he also responded, "Or Murderers, it's not like someone are gonna to frame us and point a finger at us like we did it."

Emily looked at Adam and asked him, "Do you think we looked guilty?"

"I don't know, yet." Adam said as he took a bite of his salad.

"Why would we? we haven't done anything wrong." Aria said to her friends.

Adam gave Aria a look that he knew that they all did what they did last summer, mostly between them and Jenna.

"Except lie about the Jenna thing." Hanna said.

Spencer looked at Hanna and said, "We'd never, even Adam, to bring up the Jenna thing again, remember?, It never again."

"Have you found a way to forget? I still wake up sometimes in the middle of the night." Aria asked Spencer.

"Aria, it was an accident." Spencer response to Aria.

Adam rolls his eyes of what Aria and Spencer are talking about as he hears his twin sister say, "It's medicinal cramps!"

Adam ignored it as Emily says to the girls and Adam, "I don't get it. How does "A" know something about me that only Alison knew?"

Adam put down his water and gave Emily a worried look and response, "Ali knew all of our secrets, but... We never knew any of hers."

"I knew some." Spencer said.

"Say what?" Adam said, confused.

"Go on." Aria response also. Adam didn't even know that Spencer might know some secrets that Alison had before she died.

Spencer shakes her head, "I can't."

Adam face drops to a frown as he whisper-yelled, "Spence!, No, you are not gonna drop a bomb like that and just clam up!"

"She'd so kill me if I told you." Spencer yelled back at Adam.

"She dead." Hanna said, stopping Spencer and Adam before either of the two have an argument.

"And we need to stop apologizing to ourselves and other people of what she did." Adam said, agreeing with Hanna.

Spencer looked at the twins and gave up, "Ail is seeing someone over that summer."

"I knew she was keeping something from me! From us." Emily said to Spencer, not surprise of what Alison was hiding.

Adam shakes his head as he gets up, "I need some fresh air, guys."

The girls nodded as Adam went outside. Adam knew that he was angry at not just himself, but Alison of how she kept secrets from him and Spencer, Aria, Emily, and Hanna.

After he claims down, he hears some tapping and sees Jenna going to the cafe. "Oh, you got to be kidding me." Adam whispers to himself as he comes back to the cafe and sees the girls still there.

"Guys, Jenna." Adam said to the girls as he quickly sat back down with them as Jenna came to the cafe, tapping as she got inside.

The liars quickly get up and agree that they will meet again tomorrow.

-----------------------------
Theme song:

Got a secret, can you keep it?

Swear, this one you'll save

Better, lock it in your pocket

Taking this one to the grave

If I show you, then I know you

Won't tell what I said

*It shows the liars in the screen standing over a coffin in order: Spencer, Hanna, Adam, Aria, and Emily*

Cause two can keep a secret

*Aria, do her famous 'shh'*

If one of them are dead"

~ Deadly Secrets~

‐-----------------------------------

While Hanna is still at home, getting ready, Adam went to school already with Mike next to him.

"I'm sorry at the funeral, Adam, and I'm sorry about your ex-girlfriend." Mike said to Adam, who is putting his notebooks in his locker.

Adam knew that Mike knew about Alison and Adam, mostly when they were together.

"It's fine. It's just something that I will never get over from in my life." Adam response to Mike.

Mike nodded but had an idea. "How about we go to the theaters on Friday to see 'I spit on your grave' or "Black Swan"? What do you think?"

Adam nodded and said to Mike with a smile, "Black Swan' will be fine."

"Will the following students please come to the office : Emily Fields, Aria Montgomery, Spencer Hastings, and Hanna and Adam Marin."  The announcement said as the student leaves, and Mike fist bumped Adam to see each other later.

Aria, Hanna, Emily, Spencer and Adam get together and about to go to the principal office, but she when she get a text.

"Wait, it's from 'A'." Aria said as she get her phone out and let the other girls and Adam see:

From 'A':

"Dead girls and boy walking." - A