Andy Biersack - They don't need to Understand

You and Andy had a complicated relationship. You would fight a lot but always go running back to each other. It was like you guys were magnets. Every fight was petty and over nothing, until Warped Tour 2015.

"You're a fucking asshole Andy!" you screamed as you tore through the bus, gathering everything of yours and throwing it in a bag. Your vision became blurred as tears rolled down your cheeks. You ignored them, wiping them away with the palm of your hand and continuing to pack your things.

"Y/N!" CC yelled, running forward and engulfing you in a hug, "what the hell happened?" he asked, rubbing small circles into your back. You loved CC like a big brother which was what he had been since you met Andy. Ugh, Andy.

Since tour had started, Andy had been so wrapped up in his work; which you didn't have a problem with. He just had no time for you anymore. You weren't about to make him choose you over his career so you would usually let it slide. It wasn't until he started to completely block you out of his life that it started to annoy you. Any free time he had would be spent sleeping or watching TV.

"Seriously Y/N!" Andy yelled, emerging from the bunks. You didn't want to look at him so you squeezed your eyes shut and buried your head deeper into CC's neck.

"What the fuck did you do Andy? You're and idiot, did you know that? The poor girl's given up everything for you and you made her cry," you heard Ashley chime in from the front of the bus. You smiled to yourself, glad that at least someone cared.

"Y/N please," Andy begged, as you released from CC and turned towards him.

"What's the point Andy?" you asked, your voice cracking at the end. You could see his face change, sadness and guilt flashing in his eyes.

"All you do is ignore me most of the time anyway," you whispered as yet another tear escaped your eye, with more threatening to fall.

Andy searched your face before opening his mouth to speak, only to close it quickly again. Just what you thought. You turned away and walked towards the door of the bus, deciding to just leave your bag where it was.

As you stepped off the bus into the cold night air, you felt a hand grasp your wrist. You turned to see Andy with tears in his eyes.

"Y/N, please," he begged, a few tears falling. You sighed and grab his hand tightly and you walked around to the side of the bus.

"I wrote you a song," the usually emotionless man admitted, turning to face you, "it's called 'They don't need to understand'. Just give it a listen?"

You smiled and gave him a small hug.

"We're always running away,

And we don't even stop to think about it,

The world's in our hands, yeah,

They don't need to understand"