Oli Sykes - Handsome Boy

Today was the big day. A "wedding" kind of big day. You inspected yourself in the mirror once more before grabbing your bouquet and walking out of the room all the girls were getting changed in. You left the house and stepped out onto the aisle and started walking. You had to remind yourself how to walk properly because the nerves were getting the best of you. 

He was standing at the end of the aisle, smiling his head off at everyone. He looked so handsome in his tux, all scrubbed up nicely. You smiled and  waved at him, mouthing the words, "handsome boy". You made your way past him and stood with the other bridesmaids. You turned again towards the aisle to see your new sister-in-law, Hannah, walking down the aisle in the most beautiful dress you had ever seen. You saw how much her face lit up when she saw your Oli and you were so glad your brother was finally happy. You wished someone you the way Hannah and Oli so obviously loved each other.

The ceremony was short and sweet - and extremely emotional - and the reception as just as amazing. The food was stunning and everyone was laughing, dancing and having a great time. But then the speeches came. You were so nervous you were tempted to take off, but you knew that you couldn't do that to Oli. 

"I would like to welcome Oli's gorgeous sister Y/N to come and embarrass the hell out of him with her speech," Oli's best man, and fellow band member, Matt Kean, called you up with a wink before before handing you the microphone.

"Hi guys, as most of you know, I'm Y/N, Oli's sister. And today the unthinkable happened. My shithead older brother actually got married. I honestly never thought this day would come but, sure enough, it has. 

"When I was told - not asked, told -to do a speech, I instantly started to rack my brain for all the embarrassingly stupid things Oli has ever done. Believe me, I found a shit ton. From playing in the front garden naked to sneezing tomato all over the teacher, I could think of so many but I decided to be nice and only share one story with  you. But I decided to share the most embarrassing, which was the tomato incident. 

"When Oli was in 8th grade, Mum used to make us tomato and cheese sandwiches everyday for lunch. One day, he was eating his sandwich with his friends when the teacher came up to talk to the group of them. At that very moment, one of Oli's friends, more specifically Lee Malia over there, decided to crack a funny. To this day, I do not know what it was but it must've been pretty stupid for my brother to laugh. And laugh he did, to the point where he sneezed and the tomato he had been eating flew out of his nose and all over the teacher's skirt. She walked around for the entire fucking day with Oli's tomato-snot all over her. Oli got the nickname of "Tomato-Shooter" and the reputation that goes with it. 

"Needless to say, I never thought that Oli would ever get married, but he did and boy am I glad that he married Hannah. To Oli and Hannah!"

Everyone toasted the happy couple and you smiled, knowing your brother had picked the best person to spend the rest of his life with.