Chapter 1.

"Heeseung!" Yelled y/n. She seemed to be in her early 20's. She had long fuzzy caramel hair, and her clothes were oversized. Y/n is Heeseungs best friend. They are as close as siblings.

"What brings you by?" Asked Heeseung. "Well I was in the neighbourhood and I remembered you told me you started working here yesterday. I remember, was it yesterday? When you swore you would never work at a convenience store, yet here you are."

Heeseung rolled his eyes and gestured for Y/n to sit on a nearby chair. "You can wait until my shift is over. Just dont disturb me." "Alright, alright. Actually, I was hoping we could go watch a movie,theres this new one called 'The Devil's Apprentice'" "Yeah sure, why not?"

After Heeseungs shift, he collected his belongings and headed to the movie theatre with y/n. He used the money he had earned that day to buy popcorn and refreshments. As they entered the screening room, they found their seats at settled down.

About an hour later, the movie ended and they boarded the next bus to Gangnam-gu. "For two please" said
said y/n as they boarded. They found the nearest two seater to sit down. Y/n had taken her seat, but somebody took Heeseungs before he sat down.

"Heeseung?" Said ??. "Ni-ki?" Asked Heeseung in shock. " "Its been way too long! Like 2 years?" "Yeah! It's nice to see a familiar face in such an unexpected place." "Who's this though?" Ni-ki asked while referring to y/n

"Ah. This is my best friend of 22 years, y/n." "So im guessing your name is y/n? All through high school, Heeseung talked--" "All right, that's enough" interrupted Heeseung."

"Chill chill. Are you THE Nishimura Riki? As in the legendary actor?" Asked y/n in astonishment. " Yeah I am. It's nice to meet you too." "But how to you know Heeseung? Hes a nobody." "We were close friends In high school. When I debuted as an actor, we lost contact. I had to change my phone number, because my kid one got leaked, but I didnt get a chance to give it to him. "Ah, I see."

"Well, I had better get your number now. Dont want to loose contact again." Said Heeseung. As he searched for his phone, he couldnt find it anywhere. He then remembered that he was charging it back at the supermarket, but it was too late to go back now. "Cant find it?" Asked Ni-ki. "Yeah, sorry. You can have y/n's for now. Shell give it to me when I retrieve mine tomorrow."

"Me? Oh uh... I don't think--" "Its fine." Interrupted Ni-ki. He spotted y/n's phone in her right hand. He took it unlocked it using face ID and typed in his number. "You can also call me. I'd like to get to know you. Or I'll call you."

The next stop is for Gangnam-gu please ring the buzzer if this is your destination. Said the bus driver.

"That's our stop" reminded Heeseung. "See you." Said Ni-ki. Y/n waved her hand goodbye, and alighted with Heeseung. "How come you never told me you knew Ni-ki? All the times I've mentioned him, you didnt think it would be a good idea to tell me?" Questioned y/n

"Well, I didnt think that information was relevant. I thought it wasnt that big of a deal." Defended Heeseung. "It is. Anyways, you had better tell me now if you know any other celebrities." "Well.. not that I know of." "Good. Now walk me to my apartment." Ordered y/n. "Yes my queen." Teased Heeseung.

He walked y/n to her doorstep, wished her a good night, and left for his apartment.