Chapter 7.

Click Click

"What the heck did you just do?" asked Heeseung as he turned a light shade of pink.

" I confessed my feelings..." replied y/n.

Heeseung face was no longer pink, it had turned full-on RED, like the colour of blood.

"Do you not like that Oppa?" teased y/n "You're kinda blushing."

"I AM NOT. AND DON'T CALL ME OPPA. It makes me want to.. to..." said Heeseung.

"To...? Finish your sentence." curious y/n said.

"Ah, never mind don't worry about it," said Heeseung.

"Wasn't even worried in the first place." y/n said.

"THAT'S A WRAP." yelled Mr. Kim. "YOU LOVE HER, STOP BEING SO AIRHEADED, SHE DOES TOO, SO TELL HER ALREADY, AND STOP WASTING YOUR LIVES." "3 WORDS IS ALL YOU NEED: SA-RANG-HAE, SIMPLE."

"I thought you said that's a wrap, so let's get going," said Heeseung as he dodged Mr. Kim's statement.

"Oh were done? That quick? I would have liked to tease you some more." said y/n

"I'm sorry, but your wants are not relevant right now." Heeseung said. "We're going back to the hospital."

And like that, the photoshoot ended. They all went back to the hospital, and headed to y/n's ward.

Upon their arrival, they saw Ni-ki running out of y/n's ward with tattered clothes. "What's happened?" Heeseung asked.

"Uh You're friends are here y/n." replied Heeseung.

"Friends? That's okay, but why are your-" then y/n remembered who her friends were. "Shit. They go crazy over Nishimura Riki."

Heeseung then rushed y/n into her hospital ward to resolve the issue. She rolled it to see her female friend, Won-young puckering her lips at the door, and Jin-woo holding her, trying to stop Won-young from running to the door. "Oh crap." y/n thought to herself.