Chapter 14.

Upon hearing glass shattering and y/n's yelp, Jay rushed into the room and was shocked at the sight. He looked at y/n who was on the verge of crying, and he was enraged.

"Hee, what's going on?" Y/n tried to ask in a polite manner completely ignoring the blood and pain she felt at her feet.

"Why was she being subtle" he questioned.

"DONT CALL ME HEE." Heeseung yelled back, making y/n flinch.

"Shut the fvck up." Jay finally cut in. "What the heck did y/n do that you think you have the right to throw something at her." Jay spoke calmly, but had a hint of anger in his voice. "Y/n just say the word, and I'll kill this d!p$h!t."

"YOU KNEW ABOUT IT." Heeseung shouted as he redirected his anger towards Jay.

"Insensitive fvck." Jay murmured but made it audible to Heeseung."You can see your girlfriend is visibly scared, yet you still yell." "And what did I know about?" Jay asked still keeping his cool.

"SHE WAS CHEATING ON ME WITH MY FVCKING BEST FRIEND." Heeseung spilled.

Y/n looked up at Heeseung in confusion, still partially scared. "Cheated?" She managed to ask, with the fear of being shouted or sworn at.

"YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT." Heeseung lashed.

Jay was fed up. He brushed passed y/n and walked towards Heeseung. He grabbed his collar, twisted it and held him close. He stared at him with his eyes that were once full of joy and cheerfulness, now with hatred, anger and disgust. "I said don't fvcking yell. I don't care if you're the chairman of a sh!tty establishment. I. Will. Make. Your. Life. Hell. I told you before. I told you to treat my y/n with love and respect, yet you do the opposite, right in front of me as at that." Jay then let go of Heeseung. "I'm taking y/n with me." Jay said as he finished dealing with Heeseung. He grabbed y/n's hand "We're leaving. Don't worry about your things." He told her.

Heeseung stood there in shock. After he rose to fame, not one person had ever sworn at him. He was surprised that a measly American thought he could speak to him like that. He was ignorant of Jays status, which made him think so highly of himself, and Jay inferior to him.

Jay got his keys, and drove off, still in his pyjamas. He passed by the nearby hotel y/n had talked about earlier, but decided to go to a further one.

As they walked into another hotel to check in, all eyes were on them. Reasons being, One, A man was in his pyjamas, Two, the famous model Choi y/n was seen at a hotel with a man in his pyjamas. At once, almost everyone took out their phones and started recording. Murmurs like "Are they dating?" And "Is it an ONS?" Were heard by the two. They ignored their chatters, checked in, found their room number and headed in.

"I'll look away." Said Jay as he sat on the bed.  He knew y/n just wanted to cry, and he let her do so without judging (not that he ever did). Almost immidiately, y/n dropped beside jay, leaned on his shoulder, and started bawling. She let out all the tears she just barely managed to hold back 30 minutes ago. "There there, its alright." Jay comforted from time to time. After 10-15 minutes of crying, y/n blinked her last tear drop and wiped her face using the handkerchief Jay gave her.

"Sorry about your shirt." Y/n apologized while looking at the saliva, snot and tears on his shirt. "Not a problem. Anything for you."

"Dont worry, I'll go back there tomorrow and show him who's boss. I let him go today because you were present, and it was late. What makes him think he can speak to you like that and get away with it." Jay spoke in annoyance.

Y/n smiled at his words.

"About the cheating thing--" y/n was cut off.

"I know it's not true. How can my innocent y/n cheat on the man she loves. You might be mean sometimes,you're not wicked." Jay said assuring her.

"Thanks for defending me and being there for me." Y/n said as she thanked Jay for his help and support. "As I said, anytime."

"Oh gosh." Jay exclaimed. "What is it?" "Your eyes are all puffy from crying. Let's hope your manager don't blame this one on me." Jay joked. "Its Alright, he knows I never listens to him, so he always carries with him, a magical cream that does wonders."

"You should head to bed now." Jay told y/n "I'll take the couch, you take the bed. No buts." Jay said, for he knew y/n was going to start insisting. "What did you think was going to happen?" Y/n said sassily as she flipped her hair.

They both said goodnight to each other. Neither one of them could sleep. Jay glanced over and y/n a couple of times to check if she was asleep, he couldn't really tell She just laid there, still, not moving. Even if she wasn't sleeping, Jay was relieved that she was out of that house and away from the man she called her 'boyfriend'

_______________
"She smiled at me sometimes. She's not as hurt as I thought. You're one strong woman y/n, I admire you for that." He thought to himself.