Chapter 13.

Y/n headed into Yang Entertainment headquarters, Sunoo following her.

"Anneyeong." She said, entering her studio.

"Quickly! We can't afford to be late. You're make up is too complicated to have any time wasted. Please sit down ms. y/n."

Y/n obliged

"You still didn't tell me what you're going to apologize to Heeseung for." Sunoo reminded.

"Don't worry about it, until I've apologized." Y/n replied.

"Relationship problems?" A man asked as he finally spoke up.

"Jay?" Y/n looked at him in shock. Jay was y/n's favourite cousin. He left Seoul for the United states about 15 years ago. Since then, they've only communicated using face time and text messages. "You're in Korea? How come you didn't tell me beforehand?"

Jay smiled,"I wanted it to be a surprise."

"Hold on, how long are you staying?" Y/n asked.

"Not planning on leaving."

"FINALLY. MY OTHER HALF IS BACK." y/n said, her voice full of excitement upon hearing his answer.

"What's going on with Heeseung though? Last time we spoke, it was all lovely-jubley between you two. Why the sudden argument?" He asked with concern for his favourite cousin.

"Number one, Nobody says lovely-jubley anymore. Number two, it's a long story. Well not really, but I'll tell you soon."

"Nice to meet you, my name is Kim Sunoo and I'm this troublemakers manager." Sunoo finally spoke.

"Oh, Nice to meet you. I'm Jay, y/n's Cousin. Please bare with her, she is stubborn and irritating most of the time, but I promise she's not that bad." He spoke as she shook Sunoo's hand.

Y/n just glared at him 'I'll kill you later.'  'Try it' Jay glared back.

"Ms. Y/n you're done." Her make-up artist informed her.

"Let's head out now. Say goodbye to your dear Jay." Sunoo said.

"Bye. I'll send you my address drop by, Alright?"

"I'll be staying there." Jay said.

"But you're loaded. There's a hotel-- nevermind, we'll be expecting you!!" Y/n said.

Y/n and Sunoo headed out and drove to HYPE entertainment headquarters. They had a meeting with Tomorrow by Together, for they would the shooting an ad for unisex  perfume alongside y/n.

As they arrived, they were lead to their dance practice room. Sunoo then opened the door, although the members did not hear the creak.

"Wait." Y/n said as Sunoo was about to greet.  Y/n watched them practice 'Sugar rush ride' for their KCON performance in a few weeks.

Y/n stood at the door and adored their bold movements and flexibility. "You can go on." Y/n whispered to Sunoo.

"Anneyeonghaseyo!" Sunoo greeted cheerfully.

The group that was then practicing broke their perfect formation and turned around. "Anneyeonghaseyo!" Choi Soobin their leader greeted on behalf of the group.
"Please speak informally, we will be seeing much of each other, that is if we are given the opportunity to."

"Anneyeong!" y/n spoke. "If we are speaking informally then I can call you on first name basis right?"

"Sure! Why not?" Heuning Kai agreed.

"After we freshen up, we can talk." Beomgyu said in a cold manner.

"Sorry about him, he's not a fan of meeting new people." Soobin apologized on his behalf.

"Its Alright." Y/n said.

____________________
Time skip~
____________________

After y/n's hectic schedule, Sunoo drove her home at around 9pm. Heeseung was usually home around 8pm, so she thought he must had been waiting for her.

"Thanks for the ride!" Y/n thanked Sunoo

"Anytime, now go make up with Heeseung, and don't forget to eat dinner, but not ramen, your eyes will get puffy." Sunoo warned.

"Yeah yeah."

"Ugh, she never listens to me." Sunoo thought to himself as he drove off.

Y/n entered the house an announced, "Jagi~~~ I'm back!"

She heard a gagging noise from her left. "Go do your lovey-dovey things elsewhere, don't announce it." Jay said as he came out of one of their many spare rooms.

Y/n rolled her eyes at him playfully.

"Y/N. UPSTAIRS. NOW." Heeseung yelled.

Y/n and Jay were quite alarmed at the sudden raise of Heeseung's voice. He was a chill dude and barely shouted.

Y/n felt a sudden chill down her spine and  trembled her way upstairs. Jay followed y/n just incase anything happened.

"Y-yes Heeseung?" Y/n stuttered as she entered their room.

Heeseung didn't even hesitate, he threw a vase that they had kept in the room at y/n. She barely dodged it. It smashed against the wall and the shards scattered across the marble floor, some cutting y/n's foot for she was wearing the slippers provided at the front door. "Ouch!!" She yelled in pain.