Chapter 5.

"What did you need to speak about privately?" asked curious y/n. "Curiosity killed the cat, don't let it kill you," responded Heeseung. 

As Ni-ki was thinking about how Heeseung felt toward y/n, he got a call.

Ring Ring

As he asked Heeseung to help him pick up the call, he was greeted with yelling from his manager. 

"HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN?! EVEN IF YOU WERE DATING, YOU KNOW PERFECTLY WELL THAT YS ENTERTAINMENT IS AGAINST IT." 

"Woah, woah. Calm down. What do you mean by dating? I'm single. I'm for my ENGENE'S and ENGENE'S only." said Ni-ki

Just then, Heeseung got a notification from his search engine. It read:

BREAKING NEWS

"Nishimura Riki the actor, and youngest member of the group ENHYPEN, was involved in an accident at 4:00p.m yesterday. Others involved in this accident were a man, and a woman, who we suspect is his girlfriend..."

"Dayum, I didn't know you guys were dating." teased Heeseung. "Wdym, of all things it both-" Then Ni-ki had a genius idea. 

"BOTH OF YOU CAN DATE." "Huh?" said y/n "It's very simple. If both of you date, my scandal would be cleared, and it would make Heeseung--" said Ni-ki. 

"That's enough now." interrupted Heeseung.

Heeseung looked at y/n. "Overall, I don't think it's such a bad idea, but we'll only do it if you agree to it." 

Y/n stared at Heeseung. She was afraid that the feelings she fad left behind 10 years ago would come back and destroy their friendship. "Uh- Yeah sure, why not." replied y/n.

And at that moment, y/n had made a decision she was not sure she would regret or not.

"All right, then it's settled. Starting from today, you two are a couple." concluded Ni-ki.

"C-couple?" stuttered y/n as she still couldn't believe she was dating her past crush, something she vowed to her friends to never do.

Heeseung and y/n stared at each other from across the hospital ward. One staring at the other thinking of her as a current love, whole the other as a past love.