Chapter 3.

Ring Ring Ring goes y/n's alarm.

It was 7:00a.m

Y/n woke up and got ready for her lectures that morning. By the time y/n stepped out of her apartment around 8:00a.m, Heeseung had already arrived at the lecture hall. As y/n arrived, she took her usual seat next to Heeseung and waited for the lecturer's arrival.

The day was going by quickly, and 4 lectures had passed. As Heeseung and y/n met in the hallway after their separate lectures, a commotion was being made and the main door. As they were both curious, they had gone to see what had been happening that caused such a large crown to have been formed. As they joined the crowd, y/n couldn't see anything due to her height. Heeseung being 1.83m tall, only caught sight of suited men who seemed to be bodyguards. Only murmurs were heard by both y/n and Heeseung. Only a few sentences were heard, but they were very vague. Sentences like "Is it really him?" and "No way." also "Why is he here?"

Using her height as an advantage, y/n was able to dodge and weave her way to the middle of the crowd. She still couldn't quite see anything, but the view had gotten better. Heeseung joined y/n a few seconds later. But that time, they had both reached the front of the crowd. At last, they had figured out who the mystery man was. "Ah, Heeseung, y/n!" said Ni-ki. "Ni-ki!" exclaimed y/n. She looked beside her to make sure Heeseung was still there and said, "Let's go." As she walked towards Ni-ki, Heeseung grabbed her wrist and asked, "Where are you going? We still have two more lectures."

Y/n knowing very well what she and Ni-ki had discussed on the call the night before, loosened Heeseung's grip, grabbed his wrist, and dragged him toward the parking lot. As he resisted, A black van was driven to where he was standing, and Ni-ki's bodyguards shoved him into the van, then y/n and Ni-ki entered. Ni-ki signaled for his bodyguards to leave, and he drove off. As Heeseung tried to open the door he realized it was locked. "Hey. Open the door," he said. "And why would I do such?" asked Ni-ki. "You knew about this didn't you?" Heeseung questioned y/n. "Well...." Heeseung accepting defeat, asked, "Where are we going?" "You'll see when we get there." answered Ni-ki. " I don't have a good feeling about this." said Heeseung. y/n replied, "You don't have a good feeling about anything."

They had already spent 30 minutes on the road. An incoming trailer and other cars were on the left side of the road, while they were on the right. As the trailer driver tried to apply his brakes at a red light, they failed. And unfortunately, crashed into Ni-ki's car. It was a fatal accident. The trailer had tilted sideways, while a huge dent had been left in Ni-ki's car, all his windows were also broken.

Passers-by, and people who had witnessed the accident rushed over to help them. All were rescued, but the trailer driver had died on his way to the hospital. As they arrived at the hospital, three of them were taken to the emergency rooms, and were operated on. The surgeries were successful for all, but there was something quite wrong with y/n.