Chapter 2.

Ding Dong 

The sound of y/n's doorbell woke her up from her slumber. "Who could it be so early in the morning?" thought y/n. Y/n opened the door and saw her mother carrying side dishes. "I brought your favorite, extra spicy kimchi!" said y/n's mom. "Thanks, but why are you here this early in the morning?" y/n asked. "Well, no reason in particular." lied y/n's mom. "Mom, you need to learn to stop lying. Your nostrils are flaring again." said y/n. 

"All right, ill tell you the reason why." y/n's mom gave in. "Well,... It's just that you're 24 now. I think it's about time you start dating again. You cant ruin your love life just because of one guy." y/n's mom said. "I'll date when I'm ready. Don't push it. Besides, I need to focus on my studies." said y/n. "Get one soon. I want to see my grandchildren before I die. If I don't, then I won't die a happy woman." said y/n's mom. "Okay, okay. If that's all you came to talk about, then you can leave." said y/n. "Hey. Don't be so rude. I really should have taught you manners."

Y/n sighed and thought about what she had done for her mother to have been disturbing her like that for the past 3 months. Y/n went out of her apartment for some fresh air but met her mom speaking to Mr. Yang, her neighbor in the hallway. "You have a son around my daughter's age right?" asked y/n's mom. "Mom! I said ill date when I'm ready! exclaimed y/n. And stop pestering Mr. Yang."

Y/n's mom ignored her daughter's words and continued talking to Mr. Yang. Y/n was tired of her mother's behavior. She grabbed her mother's hand, dragged her outside, hailed a cab, and sent her mother back to her house. "I might need to get a restraining order on that woman." said y/n as she watched her mother's cab drive out of sight. "Which woman?" asked a voice behind y/n. As y/n turned around. her head had hit the person's chest. Their height made y/n know they were a man. As y/n looked up, she saw Heeseung looking down at her.

When y/n had come to terms with the situation, she jumped back and stuttered, "N-none of your b-business." "Why are you stuttering? Have you finally fallen for me after 22 years?" asked Heeseung. "Don't be retarded. I'll need to have been shot in the head for me to fall for you. I was just startled." defended y/n. "Anyways, what are you doing here?" questioned y/n. "Ni-ki asked to meet," answered Heeseung. " Can I come?" asked y/n. "Sure. He also asked you to come anyways," said Heeseung. "Okay wait nearby. Lemme go get ready." said y/n.

Two Hours Later

At last, y/n finally came outside. "Sorry, I took so long." apologized y/n. "What were you doing up there? It's not like you were making the clothes yourself," said Heeseung. "Don't question what I spend my time doing I already apologized." said y/n sternly. Heeseung had taken a few seconds to look at what Y/n wore. He was surprised. "It's not like you ended up overdressing like any other girl. You're wearing similar clothes to that of yesterday," said Heeseung. "Why would I overdress? And also, you're perspective of girls isn't all that great you know? It's quite stereotypical." said y/n. "All right. No need to get feisty. Let's go, Ni-ki's been waiting." said Heeseung.

They took a bus from Gangnam-gu to Cheongdam and met Ni-ki at a café called 'Heavenly Delight'. "I have invited both of you here, 1. To catch up with Heeseung, and 2, to get to know you, y/n better, for my motto is, The friend of my friend--" said Ni-ki. "Is my friend." interrupted Y/n. Y/n had wondered why they had suddenly gone quiet. She then thought that there was a possibility that she had voiced out Ni-ki's quote, instead of completing it in her head. "Ah, well.. You see,... I watch RikiO'clock, so its one of the basic things to know." she said. "Well, if you watch RikiO'clock, then you already know quite a lot about me." said Ni-ki "I guess you could say that"

"Birthday?" asked Ni-ki

"9th December, 1998"

"Favorite food?"

"Taiyaki"

"Pets name?"

"Bisco"

"MBTI?"

"ENFJ"

Ni-ki was amazed by y/n's rapid answers. He thought that y/n knew him better than he knew himself. "Amazing." he said "I think I'm the third wheel now." said Heeseung. "Of course not. Were getting to know each other. Try to be a bit more considerate." said y/n. After they chatted for a while, Heeseung had caught a glimpse of the time and realized they hand been there for 6 hours. "I think its about time we get going now." He told y/n. "So soon? Alright then. See you. I'll call you later y/n, Mare sure to pick up." said Ni-ki. "Alright, bye!." said y/n.

After their meeting at the cafe, Heeseung took y/n home and went on his way.