That body...

Josh's P.O.V.

Those eyes... Those beautiful blue eyes that took my breath away. It was as if we were the only ones in this world. I leaned in and she did too. Ours lips met. They were so soft and warm...

"I just had seeeex and it felt soo goo!" My phone! Quickly we pulled away and I grabbed it pressing the ignore button. Before I could say anything Avery was carrying bags in. God I'm so stupid! I can't believe I just slapped myself. Grabbing the rest of the bags I made my way inside.

"Do you want me to help you?" I asked.

"If you want." After she said that I nodded my head and began helping her pick up the trash. Three bags full of beer bottles and trash later. I moved furniture while Avery cleaned the kitchen.

"Are you ready to paint?" She asked. Her voice made me go hard. God damn.

"Yeah what colors are for the living room?" I asked looking at the huge cans of red, brown, and white paint.

"The Red and Brown are for my room and bathroom. The white is for the rest of the house." She explained pulling her beautiful hair up and putting a hat on. She looked edible in those ripped jean shorts and strapless top that showed her belly piercing. Yummyyy.

I opened the can of paint and we began panting. I looked over and watched her as she gently ran the paint brush up and down the wall. I began walking over too her until I tripped over the closed red paint and fell on top of Avery covering her in white paint.

"Avery! I'm so sorry!" I yelled.

"It's okay!" She laughed.

"I like this position." I replied making her blush a deep red. She was so hot. I quickly got up as my member began to harden. She looked down to see my member grow hard and blushed again.

"Did I do that?" I knew she was talking about my hard on.

"Yeah. You have the effect on me." I replied running my fingers through my hair.

.

-------------Rated R--------------------

She walked up to me and kissed me. Holy shizzz she kissed me! I put my hands on her hips and pulled her closer to me. My now completely hard dick was pressed up against her belly. We walked over to the couch still kissing passionately. I gently laid her down and slid my hands under her shirt sliding her shirt off. She took my shirt off next and before we know it she's laying there in her sexy black and red lacy bra and underwear, I am in just my boxers. We roll off the couch and on the floor me on bottom and her on top. I sit up and start kissing and i nibbling her neck and I take her bra off. Rolling over again so I'm on top I slide my hand down and into her sexy panties. I start rubbing her swollen mound.

"Oh joshhhh." She moans as I slip my fingers into her tight wet hole. I can't take this anymore. I took her panties off and my boxers and position myself to enter her. I slid in her moaning.

"Yes! Oh yes Josh!" She screams as a she orgasams. Her inner walls squeeze around my harden member as I cum inside her.

---------------------------------------------

We both collapse and lay on the floor breathing heavily. I look over to see Avery sleeping. I quickly grab my boxers and put them on. Picking Avery up, I take her to her room and lay her on the bed and dress her. I lay next to her pulling her close to me and wrapping us up in a blanket. Dreams of Avery soon filled my mind as I fell asleep.

Authors Note: I hope you enjoyed!!:)

-Tristan :)

..