Death

Avery's P.O.V.

Wind blew and hissed as it flowed through the air. Lightening struck and the thunder was loud and eerie. The dark night was lit by the fierce lightening. Trees stood still as their shadows haunted them. I was walking down an old brick path leading to the top of a cemetery. At the top stood a large moss covered Mausoleum. It was surrounded by death. The trees hung over and two dark, reaper statues guarded the entrance. As my eye's lingered to them, chills ran through my spine.

"With the light of the lord protect my child." I whispered pressing my hands to my stomach.

As i approached the sacred building the two figures moved in front of me. A large cloaked figure slowly walks out of the Mausoleum and smile's His white teeth gleam throughout the darkness.

"Ah.. Avery." He hissed. His voice dripped with venom.

"Yes..." I replied, my voice filled with hatred.

"Come to Join me? Or have you come to die?" He hissed again stepping closer.

"Actually it's you who will be dying." He laughed. He walked up to me as I put my hands on his chest. I closed my eye's as I heard him scream in pain.

"You little bitch." He spit as he grabbed me by my neck. I grabbed his cloak as my hands caught it on fire. As he started yelling he violently threw my body into a grave stone.  As the pain went away I looked up and seen Josh standing there.

"J-Josh." I cried quickly getting up.

"Oh Avery your so... Stupid." He hissed. He can't be Josh. I was told that he can find my weakest part.

"Your not Josh!" I yelled standing up.

"Then kill me." He smiled.

As I walked up to him I fell to my knees. Memories of Josh flooded into my mind. He was dead. But right in front of me in his all mighty stood a man who looked just like him. Tears poured from my eye's. I stood up and hugged him.

"That's what I thought." He replied. But before anyone else could speak I pushed my hand through his chest and grabbed onto his heart. As hate ran through my body my victim fell to his knees. I squeezed his hear as It turn to a cold stone.

"Av..." Lucifer cried as his heart shattered in my hand.

"You can no longer hurt me." I cried as I stared at his limp body.