✧⁠\⁠(⁠>⁠o⁠<⁠)⁠ノ⁠✧ It's Happening

Late December 2012

It was somehow a very chaotic day , well to be honest not everything is always chaos in case you're just being told you will be moving to Korea

It was somehow a very chaotic day , well to be honest not everything is always chaos in case you're just being told you will be moving to Korea. Yup like what happened to dear Mark Lee.

He was still in a dazed , everything that's happening to him was so fast like Korea? Why there? Why do I have to leave my family? My brother? So much question inside his mind that he couldn't wrapped.

But for now he is going to korea and he has a feeling it will be a new start.

-/-/-/-/

"Eun you have everything right?"

The girl averted her attention to the sound of the voice ,  Her mother.

"Yeah mom , don't worry everything is inside here"

Her mother entered her room as Koeun zipped her luggage and her backpack recounting all the things she needs is inside and not forgetting it. She then felt a warm hug stopping her doings.

You better take care of yourself Eun, Even though you were expecting this , please promised me Eun".

"Behave yourself around other people not just the elders , but everyone , be a good leader and always succeed in your life".

Little did she know she will be a great leader in the future.

---

Without have to wait longer , both Mark and Koeun leave their hometown for Seoul so they both could start a new life , beginning and fresh new start.

As soon as he arrived at Korea , he wanted to pinch himself again , he still couldn't believe he is now in Korea?

"Guess I'm really am at Korea"

At Seoul , Koeun who had just arrived open the taxi door as she look around the building that amazed her and got her luggage.

"Will that be all?" The driver asked as she nodded at him.

"Yes thank you" she bowed as he drove leaving herself with her thoughts.

"Are you Ko Eun Ji?'

She looked up to see a young woman who is now walking up to her.

"Yes I am"

"Good then you can head to your dorm" the young woman turn back on her heels as Koeun dragged her luggage to catch up with her.

"Dorm?" She thought insider her head but just shrugged of the feeling, all she wanna do is to lie down on the bed nonetheless she followed her until they reached the 2nd floor.

"Alright so this the dorm , on your right is the living room and a little bit further is the kitchen area" the young woman shows the place as she is making she is not lost.

"What about my room?" She asked and the young woman urges her to follow and they stopped when they are near a light brown door.

"Okay so this is the room. One room for each person and if you are thinking if you're alone don't worry 3 other girls will become your roommate. Everything good?" She asked one last time as Koeun shakes her head and bowed down.

"If you have a problem , just let me know" she gives her a card with keys to the dorm and left her alone.

"This is going to be a long day Eun" she muttered to herself.

/---/

At the same time he was given the same tour in his dorm , feeling a bit jet lagged from the long flight and had to listen new rules for the dorm.

He had to remind himself to keep awake for his sake.

"Guess this is going to be a long day"