≥] Vending Machine

To start off , Koeun and Herin are both Hanlim which is why they got to go with Yeri Unnie but for me I have to take a longer route to school. You bet I'm a SOPA Student.

As soon the three of us leave our dorm, we all took the same route before Koeun unnie and Herin decide to take a detour to visit Yeri while I'm on my own to go to school.

{Another Pov}

Like any other morning we all walked together to school and decided to buy something at the convenience store for breakfast as usual.

"Okay everyone buy something delicious but not too expensive" I heard Mark hyung gave us a warning as  Donghyuck was groaning unsatisfied but just took a a cheap gimbap with Jeno and Jisung getting some chips.

"Mark Hyung I'm going to get a drink at the vending machine alright?"

He just gave me a thumbs up while searching for his food on the shelves as I went towards to the Vending machine only a 'Girl' beat me to it.

(Hina Pov)

As I was walking by the street I saw a vending machine outside by the convenience store. I glance upon my watch and I still have 40 minutes to spare , it's better to be refreshen than dehydrated.

As I insert my coin , it seems I took my time since there are so many varieties of drinks. Some are Water , juice , carbonated drinks and etc.

"A water would be nice" In the end I chose a mineral water not wanting to risk my health when I heard a noise not far from me. In a flash I hurriedly grab my water bottle from the vending machine and ran towards to school as fast as i can , leaving the noise faded once again.

As I was waiting for the girl to finish her turn at the vending machine when suddenly a light whisper on my ear caught my attention.

"What are you doing standing there Jaemin?" Jeno glance towards where I was looking but I quickly pulled him back hoping the girl didn't see me or noticing me.

"Nothing"

"Really? Nothing?" Haechan appeared with Mark and Jisung who bought all of their foods from the convenience store as they all looked towards the vending machine.

"We're you trying to order something at the vending machine?" Mark cocked his eyebrow while Jisung was looking back and forth between the vending machine then Mark seemingly trying to understand the situation more.

"Yeah...kinda anyway we're gonna be late , so the last one has to be a rotten egg at school!" I quickly quickened my pace as everyone seems to caught the joke and start running leaving Donghyuck who was eating his corndog when he noticed we're not with him.

"HEY!!! NOT FAIR!"