{-} ≥≤ ∆

"you know it feels like these girls will form a strong bond with each other , without a doubt"

"Not to mention these boys too. Considering they've become roommates for not that long it's about time they properly meet each other , right?"

"Right just need to choose the perfect date so they could properly introduced to each other.

~~~~~|•••|~~~~~

As each of them are busy with school life not knowing they will be prepared for a bigger mission up ahead.

The thing is will they like it?

Another boring day in their respective dorms. We have Herin woke up excitedly with hopes not to mention Sungkyung who's up for the same thing , Hina making sure the dorm is still alright without making a mess and Koeun keeping their friendship strong.

While the boys just a casual crazy morning for them. Haechan being loud , Jeno being energetic with Jaemin being Jaemin , Jisung is still the little boy with wonder and Mark being hardworking as always.

That was untill both of them received a news about it

Year 2015

The five boys all walked together to SOPA especially Jisung knowing he hasn't graduated yet but have to followed them together.

Is still a question actually. Why would they go to school on a Saturday morning? No one's going to school and get they have to.

"Why are we even here again?" Donghyuck groaned for the tenth time as Mark was trying to dragged him there with the helped of Jeno as Jaemin was keeping an eye out towards Jisung who seems in a dazed by the school.

Mark as usually read the message again and again by their dance instructor who gave him the message a week earlier.

'All of you guys meet us at the dance practice room and be nice to them'.

'Be nice to them' has been replaying in his mind knowing they had to meet someone and for sure Donghyuck is not in his best behavior to meet them.

Ignoring Donghyuck complain they all walked towards the dance practice room as he knocked on the door when someone said 'come in'.

It seems all five of them will soon have to reschedule their meeting from now on.

°°°°~~~°°°°

When the door to the dance practice room has been opened , they weren't expecting to meet 4 girls and for sure the boys were jaw dropped by one of them.

All they can do was stare at each other not knowing how to begin their greeting that is when they heard the girl whispered something to her friends.

"I assume you boys were the ones that our dance instructor had told us to meet"

Mark who has been paying attention nod at her while the others just stare at him.

"And you must be the girls that our dance instructor had told us about" he spoke up glancing at her then towards the three behind her.

"Let's work together , Friend"

---