GAMERS IN POSITION

~~~

These past few months , Mark had realized him and the boys are quite similar to each other especially in music. This just so happens when they met up at the cafeteria talking about things to lift up the mood and break the ice between them.

"Me and Jaemin love dancing right?" He nudged the boy next to him as he nod

"That's awesome , since I also try dancing back at home" When he felt Donghyuck sit next to him , as he was a minute late from them.

"Well hyung it'll be a competition then when you try to defeat these two" the tan boy lightly tilted his head towards the boys in front of him , as they laughed a bit continuing eating their food.

As soon the school bell rings , four of them decided to visit arcade to try out their dancing skills to decided who is the master of it.

They played at the arcade last for about 2 hours though , since Donghyuck wouldn't stop arguing and begging for a rematch.

"Come on hyuck just admit Mark hyung wins" Jeno groaned adjusting his snapback while Donghyuck was still in disbelief of what's happening.

"Even if you make him admit , he won't do it" Jaemin whispered while glancing at the tan boy who's probably gonna throw a tantrum or something in any minute.

"You're right" he sigh while he took his backpack as they left the arcade with Jaemin leaving Mark handle the whiny boy.

"BUT IS STILL UNFAIR , I WANT A REMATCH!"

---

1st September 2014

The boys as usual were in their dorms , knowing it's already 8:00 A.M in the morning and didn't know what to do since it's still early when the doorbell rings inside the dorm.

They all glanced at Donghyuck who was the closest gets up to see a young boy stood in front of the door as he lets up a surprise yelp.

"Who Are you?" Scanning the boy form head to toe as the man next to him urges him to enter the dorm.

"Guys in the living room now please" the man called out as Mark , Jeno and Jaemin went to the living room to know what's the commotion about.

It seems all the three boys share the same braincell towards the kid the man with him.

"Introduce yourself" the man patted his shoulder as the kid bowed and say his name.

"Park Jisung" he said quickly while keep his head low.

"He's a bit shy but I know you guys will help him to be comfortable" he then look at the clock as a que to leave.

"Well I'm leaving now take care of him" glance at mark as he left the dorm leaving Jisung with four older boys.

The real question is will little Park Jisung survived?

(⁠。⁠・⁠/⁠/⁠ε⁠/⁠/⁠・⁠。⁠)

Times has passed and so has them , They had began to be comfortable with each other and so did little Park Jisung.