✨V

While everyone was busy. Hina went further down to the forest but not too far so she could see and hear when they call her , she found a shady place as she leaned her back on tree while stretching out her legs wiped her sweat on her forehead and retying her hair.

She suddenly felt the wind is too strong and a sense of tingling hit her. Was it the other guys ideas? "Cut it out you two , I'm not in the mood for playing right now"

But when she open her eyes , she saw no one. No wind , no Jeno and Jaemin playing pranks on her nor Donghyuck being their Leader , which is odd. Very odd

When she was about to stand up she felt a tug on her left arm. No more like a grip , someone was holding her back. She didn't like this feeling , she wouldn't dare to look back to know what it is.

'i should make a run for it' she thought.

That's what she did. She harshly let go the grip on her left arm but when she looked back her breathing quickened what she saw. It only took for Herin's voice calling out to her she got snapped back and was sprinting for her life.

Whatever She saw it definitely Feared Hina.

---

"Hina!"

"Hina-ya"

"Hina Unnie"

"Hina"

The girls took turns knocking on their cabin bathroom door. Following her they all managed to get back to their destination and cabin safe and sound. Hina locked herself inside the bathroom fearing of what she saw and they were worried for her.

Even the boys got worried of her. They were waiting outside of the girls Cabin but Koeun insisted them to gone back to their own to get some rest. "Just informed us Okay Eun?" Mark walked up to her as he lightly squeeze her hand and follow the boys , Koeun sparing a glance to the door then the other girls.

"It's been an hour Yeri , did the boys done something to her?" Koeun whispered to her guessing if Jeno and Jaemin were at fault for scaring Hina to become like this but Yeri shook her head.

"No it's not them I assured you , because Jeno and Jaemin were behaving like a good dogs and wouldn't dare to prank her."

At this moment , Koeun offered to stay and wait for Hina while the others have left first , some getting hungry , tired and didn't want to stay in the toilet for too long.

"Are you the only one here Unnie?" Hina asked and Koeun answering a yes. Hina opened the door slightly and pulled Koeun's arm. When the elder got into the cubicle with her , Hina locked the door again.

"Promise me , you'd believe me. Anything I say." Hina brought her pinky finger. ", you'll believe me."

Koeun stared at Hina's finger and confidently pinky promised the younger. "Promised"

Hina started to tell her about what exactly happened back in the forest. The girl was confused and crying while Koeun patted her shoulder for comfort.

"I -it just felt so real , i-i was scared it was there"

"What was there Hina?" The girl looked at her wiping her tears from her eyes as she take a deep breath.

"Blood , as if someone died there"