~| WHO ARE YOU |~

"looks like we'll be roommate's for a long time"
----

✳️✳️✳️

Year 2014

Roommate's. They are either gonna be your best friend for a long time even getting close as a family member or will be someone you have love-hate relationship with untill you accept his personality.

Little did Mark Lee know his world will changed when his roommates will come and live with them and definitely have the responsibility in the 'future'.

A normal day for him at school , stuck with the same routine and always up for all the subject talked about dedication , almost everyone will ask mark to helped them with the subject when they don't understand and he would gladly helped. Even during PE class he's always number one.

But if there's one thing The Mark Lee has flaws is his awkwardness. Even though he's nice with girls deep inside he's always have to remind not to make fool of himself when in front of the girl's.

As soon as he arrived at his dorm , he was a bit surprised to see the manager.

"What brings you here?" He asked taking of his shoes as he enter the dorm when 3 Boys stood next to the man.

"Since you're here Mark let me introduce your new roommates"

Mark walked closer to him as he eyed the 3 Boys as he wait for their introduction.

"You may start now" the man speaks up as the boy on the left begin first , he wore a snapback , white t-shirt and has mole under his right eye which gives him a boyish charm.

"Hello my name is Lee Jeno" he bowed to Mark as the boy next to him copied.

"Hello my name is Na Jaemin" he was wearing a black t-shirt but what attracts them to him is his smile , giving him a good boy charm as well his handsomeness. Which could easily tell he's gonna be popular.

The last boy had been fiddling with his hand waiting for his turn when he finally did Mark almost gotta a bad feeling about him except he just don't know what.

"My name is Lee donghyuck"

"Yup something's not right about him" he thought in his mind but just shrugged of the feeling as he introduced himself to the others

"Hello my name's Mark , Mark Lee"

---
Without wasting any time , the manager had told Mark that Jeno , Donghyuck and Jaemin will be going to SOPA with him This Year.

No pressure , I mean the boys will definitely behaved themselves for the rest of the years right? No Fights between them , Misunderstanding , Blamed at each other , Fighting over girls- maybe about fighting over girls is too early I mean why would they fight it over their friendship?

Friendship is important and is the first way to connect with each other.