2

a/n: i see y'all are actually liking this so update it is :)
______________________
beyoncé's pov

"racquel, i know! i've been here for a whole week, but i've gotta get back home. i'll be back before you know it." i hugged her, pressing a kiss to her head.

i have been friends with her for about five years now. we met online, but this is our first time actually meeting up and breaking the distance. i've spent my whole trip with her, but i have to go back home.

for my last full day out here, she wanted to go out and bring a few of her friends along. i wasn't a huge party person so i didn't truly like the idea. but, i didn't say no. mind as well enjoy it, right?

"i followed that girl you told me was your best friend. nika, right?" i asked, looking at her. "she's sexy.. as fuck. all the girls i've seen out here look good. but her? i want her." i smirked and received a pop to the forehead.

"don't talk about my sister like that! gross!" she grimaced and i laughed.

i went to instagram and went to her profile. i sat there and just scrolled. i was practically drooling over this girl. i bit my lip and started clicking on her posts.

"i really like this picture of her." i showed racquel my phone.

"she's perfect

"she's perfect. damn near too perfect." i cheesed.

racquel shook her head. "you know what though? she might fuck with you. nika is in to girls, but she doesn't really do relationships. she's looking for her soulmate in a city full of idiots. so, it might take some effort to get her. or maybe not. she's a little desperate too."

i nodded and just continued staring at the picture. "i'll give it a shot. but i don't want to come off as strange."

"don't worry about it. i got you." she said before calling nika. i laughed at their bickering. "girl, you're going. shut up and be ready by nine." she hung up the phone. "now she's coming. so you've got the chance to meet her." she shared a teasing smile.

racquel and i spent the entire day preparing for tonight. i didn't have a clue on what to wear. we went through every store we could think of. i honestly didn't even want to go out anymore after all this ripping and running.

"let's go say hey to nika. i always stop by to bother her." racquel dragged me along and into the store. i walked behind her, eyeing the place. there weren't many people in here which i thought was good.

"niikkaaa!" racquel dropped my hand and rushed over to nika. the two of them hugged each other. i couldn't really see nika until racquel moved to the side. oh, she's tiny. that's cute. she's like five three.

"okay! come here, i want you to meet bey." racquel brought her over to me. we made eye contact. nika was the one to break it first. i watched her turn red in the face. eye contact is a weakness i see.