19

beyoncé's pov

"yeah, okay, rock." i bit my lip. she was watching me put my clothes on.

i had gone back to her place after iris went back.

"beyoncé, i'm serious. imma beat her ass if she tries to take you from me!" she folded her arms.

i just shrugged. "the beef y'all got has nothing to do with me, okay? so imma let you handle all that." she was talking about onika.

onika had been making posts and subs about rocky after rocky posted a picture of us together. onika was furious. not only with her ex best friend, but me too. onika's posting pissed rocky off so now she wants to fight her.

ghetto ass shit.

i didn't shrug it off completely, but i wasn't about to entertain all that. cause if this shit went majorly public, rocky would look dumb for fighting over somebody that doesn't belong to her. and then onika would look dumb too for fighting over somebody that doesn't want her.

i mean- i do want onika.. but- shit is complicated. mind yours.

rocky put on her shoes and then we left. we were going to get something to eat. as i was walking with her, i got stopped by one of my newest friends, shawn. i met him a few days after rocky's first visit. he had assumed her and i were dating and hooked us up with free shit. since then, he's been a friend.

"yooo!" he dapped me up and i returned it. "i see you out here with your girl." he smirked.

i shook my head. "she's not my girl, shawn."

"not yet!" rocky butt in. she kissed my neck and i chuckled.

"y'all just fucking or something?" he asked and i shook my head no.

"no sex either. just intimate shit." i responded and he nodded.

"well.. i seen that shit of you and this girl.. she was posting and she is not happy. at all. she made a close friends to post y'all fucking.. i knew it was you cause you were recording and you had the camera on your face and shit. beating her back in." he told me.

my eyes damn near popped out of my head. "nigga.. what?!"

"you ain't know? bro, look." he pulled out his phone and went to instagram. he went to onika's account and clicked on her profile picture to view her story. as he clicked the screen, the video popped up.

i remember that day vividly. it was also recent. she had called me home and had the nastiest attitude. yelling, rolling her eyes, calling me "bro". so of course, i fixed that shit.

i watched as the video was of onika throwing it back against me. her moans were loud and you could for sure hear me talking. you wouldn't have been able to tell it was me until my hand came into view. i had iris' name tatted on it. and if you weren't familiar with my tattoos, my face came into view. so know you definitely knew it was me.

i couldn't believe what i was seeing. but i really couldn't believe onika posted that shit. what went through her mind? i don't fucking know.

rocky was beyond pissed right now. not even at me, she knew her and i were not official, but at onika.

"that bitch think she the shit! weird ass slut!" rocky pulled her phone out of her pocket to message nicki on instagram, telling her ass a location and a time. i just rolled my eyes. these fuckers really about to tussle as if they're my baby mothers or something.

shawn said his goodbye then rocky walked inside of the restaurant with me. when i say im pissed? i mean that shit, but i couldn't do anything. the video had already been up for twelve hours. nika has a bit of a following, so i know hella people saw it. it made sense as to why she blocked me, she ain't want me to see it.