14.

seven months later

"it's almost your birthday, bey!" i heard my girlfriend squeal in my ear.

"onika- if you don't get your ass up!" i shoved my girlfriend out of the way. she had been overly excited for the last few weeks and i didn't understand how she could be. i hated my birthday, and i didn't want to celebrate it. due to my mother's behavior, she made me hate ever being born.

"i'm sorry! but my baby is gonna be so grown!" she poked my cheeks.

i rolled my eyes at her and she kissed on my lips. "babyyyy!"

"and you can get some birthday sex too.." she smirked. i looked at her, now interested in her blabbering.

"sex, you say?" i bit my lip and she slapped my arm.

"see i knew that would get you excited, you horny, freaky fuck!" she slapped my arm again.

i wasn't excited one bit about my birthday but i would never turn down sex. you can definitely say i'm an addict when it comes to my girl. i want every piece of her all the time.

i kissed her cheek. "but seriously, i don't want anything for that day. i don't want to celebrate it."

"but we will so shut the fuck up." she smiled wide and then walked away. i just shook my head and continued playing the game. i put my headset back on then unmuted the mic.

"shut up, bitch ass boy!" i yelled then readied up so the match could start. onika hated when i got on the game and was loud. me playing was fine but the yelling is what pissed her off. i tried to keep down but these dumbasses made it hard.

"such my dick, nigga!" i insulted as my fingers tapped away at the buttons.

"you definitely want me to bend that ass over. always talking about my meat." i smirked. it was fun shit talking. especially when the others couldn't see you.

"DICK RIDEEERRR!" i exclaimed, causing onika to get upset from all my noise.

"beyonce!" onika called me.

"girl i know you hear me!"

"giselle!!" she grunted.

"beyoncé giselle knowles-maraj!" she yelled louder and stomped her foot. i jumped from the vibrations on the ground and then turned.

yes, knowles-maraj. she's getting used to how it sounds for later. i told you shawty was delusional. that's my baby though.

"baby! what?" i asked her, confused and concerned.

"don't what me, nigga! shut up with all that noise!" she mugged me. i just rolled my eyes at her.

she threw a shoe at me. "roll your eyes again, lil nigga, and watch what happens." she threatened.

"one sec." i paused my game and then got up. onika started running and i chased after her. she squealed, turning every corner she could to get away. she didn't make it far and i grabbed her. i started tickling her sides then threw her over my shoulder. i slapped her ass.

"throw another shoe and you watch what happens." i told her, her feet kicking around. i sat her down on the couch.

i took a deep breath. "damn, girl! all that running got me tired."