Chapter 3: Meetings

September 3 2022

Physics class was happening as the teacher was talking about the lesson they were learning about as Students listening and taking notes while some students weren't paying attention.

Desmond was seen writing notes as He was listening to the teacher, He turned around and looked at Disha who was holding her pen and was thinking about something, Crowe was just looking at her before he shooked his head and needed to focus on the lesson.

The teacher continued talking until he noticed Disha who was looking at the ground as He said something.

Teacher: Are you paying attention?

Disha: Uh yes I am.

Desmond looked at her as The teacher raised an eyebrow and asked her a question.

Teacher: Okay, What is the potential energy of an electron when it is far away from the nucleus?

Disha was silent and was trying to figure out the answer, She knew that she studied about it but forgot about it, Crowe noticed that she was struggling as Desmond knew the answer and began clicking on his pen.

Patani turned around and looked at Desmond as She saw him giving a sign under the table.

Disha: Zero?

Teacher: Correct.

Disha was surprised and looked at Desmond who was looking at his book as Patani had a small smile on her face before looking at her book.

After twenty five minutes, The bell rang as class was finally over as students were talking to eachother while some of them were leaving the classroom.

Desmond was seen looking around the hallway as He hasn't really seen much of the school, Some students were even staring at Crowe as Desmond was looking at them until he heard a voice as Desmond turned around and saw who it was.

Disha was smiling and walked towards him as Desmond was shocked to see her approach to him as He cleared his throat and looked at he'd.

Disha: Hey! Thanks for saving me in class, I almost forgot about the answer of the question.

Desmond: Uh. . . Its fine actually.

Desmond gave a smile to her while holding his neck as Disha was smiling at him.

Disha: I'm really thankful, What's your name by the way?

Desmond: Its Desmond Crowe.

Disha: Nice to meet you, My name is Disha Patani.

Desmond: Disha?

Disha: Yeah, Thats my name

Desmond: Uh, Wait so your an Indian?

Disha couldn't help but laugh as Deamond was feeling a bit awkward as She fixed her hair and nodded.

Disha: Yes, I am an Indian. I moved to America when I was a three years old.