Chapter 7: Comfort

September 6 2022

A birthday party that was supposed to be fun ended up with a vicious fight caused by Finn and Desmond after Balor provoked him, Desmond was really angry at him, and despite losing the fight, Desmond wasn't going to let him go easily. A few days have passed since the party, and since it was a weekend, Desmond didn't talk to anyone and just stayed in his room. His sister was concerned about what happened while his mother was really upset at him.

That guilt and regret continues to go through Desmond for his father's death, and what makes it worse is when people bring it up. It was finally Monday, and today was a day at school, Despite the anger, Desmond dropped his sister to her school and immediately went back to his school.

The anger continued to course through his veins and he didn't even want to look at Finn's face or see him, Desmond walked inside the school and saw alot of the students staring at him

The anger continued to course through his veins and he didn't even want to look at Finn's face or see him, Desmond walked inside the school and saw alot of the students staring at him. Desmond had a feeling that they were gossiping about him after his loss against Finn, Crowe didn't want to deal with those people as He continued walking until he heard someone's voice as He turned around and saw Benjamin. 

 Benjamin: Hey, Desmond

 Desmond saw Cody and Roxanne behind Benjamin, He knew that they were all concerned about him.

 Cody: Are you alright?

 Roxanne: The marks on your face isn't even gone, You still look messed up. 

 The scars were still on his face and his jaw and nose does hurt, He was staring at his friends as Benjamin said something.

 Benjamin: You didn't even pick up our messages, We were really worried about you.

 Desmond: I'm fine. . . . I'm just not in a mood to talk right now 

 Cody: Look man, Finn is a huge jerk around this school and his friends even think they are better then anyone. You should just ignore him. 

 Desmond: You think I'll ignore him easily? Just like that!? 

 Roxanne: Desmond please, We are sorry about what happened to you but you need to listen to us. 

 Cody: Besides this whole school is talking about you.

 Desmond: Of course they would gossip- 

Benjamin: No Desmond, They aren't gossiping about you, the students are liking you 

 Desmond: What are you talking about that? 

 Cody: That's the truth, Even If you lost. They didn't speak a word about Finn and they were acknowledging you for atleast fighting Finn. 

 Desmond was really shocked by this, He fixed his hair as They were just looking at him as Desmond shooked his head. 

Desmond: Look guys. . . I appreciate it but I just need a break right now.