Chapter 11: Asking Out

September 17 2022

A week has passed now, and everything has been going normal for Desmond, He continues to train with his teacher, Bobby Lashley, every day and has been improving a little bit. He also has been hanging out with friends at school to distract himself from being overwhelmed.

He even continues to talk to Disha and even meets her friends sometimes, Desmond also continues to develop feelings for Disha, but he doesn't want to be quick about it since Disha already went through a breakup and that Desmond has been busy with his life in general.

Disha tried to ask out Desmond out for a hangout last week, but Desmond was too busy with his training and was trying to find a part-time job for himself, even when he wanted to accept it. He had to refuse. Although Disha understood that, he could be busy with his life.

Right now, it was Saturday, and it was a free day from school as someone was seen jogging while listening to music through her headphones as it was revealed to be Disha.

Disha was smiling and continued listening to the music as She continued jogging through the streets.

After finishing a round of jogging, Disha was drinking some water and resting up as She took a deep breath and began jogging again until she saw someone jogging with her.

Disha: *Shocked* Desmond?

Desmond: *Smiles* Hey Disha.

Disha looked at Desmond, who was wearing earphones, and looked like he was jogging for some time. Disha could also see how muscler he looked wearing that shirt, which shocked her but also made her blush a little.

Disha: I didn't know you were jogging here.

Desmond: I actually like jogging and anything with fitness.

Disha: It explains your physique.

Desmond: But this is not the first time you saw without a jacket.

Disha: I know, but I didn't pay attention the first time.

Disha laughed a little as Desmond chuckled at her response as both of them continued jogging together as Desmond asked her a question.

Desmond: So, what are you listening to?