Giyuus missing!!

Third person

It was early in the morning when a hashira meeting was called at master kagayas estate.. Sanemi had arrived early and spotted iguro in a tree talking to his snake.

'What a weirdo'  he thought before walking over to iguro to greet him they got in to a conversation about how much they hated giyuu. Once the other hashira arrived they lined up as the master imerge from his home.

"Hello master your looking well!" Mitsuri squealed with a pink blush apon her cheeks.
"Hello my children, thanks for coming on such short notice." The master spoke in a calm and quiet tone whilst shinobu looked at her fellow hashira before speaking out. "My apologies for the interruption master but I don't think giyuu has arrived yet"

"Good eye kocho. That would be the reasoned I summond you all here today." Kagaya said in response to her before continuing "as your fellow hashira said your comrade giyuu tomioka has not been here for the meetings. That is because.. he is missing"

Sanemi shinazugawa's pov

"That is because.. he is missing" 
my eyes shot wide open as I hear mitsuri fall to the floor. "SO HE WASNT JUST BEING LAZY??!!" I shouted in shock. "You may also notice that rengoku has too not attended this meeting because he is searching for giyuu at this very moment"

'Master is so calm about this..' I thought before a loud bang at the gates was heard. It was rengoku! I watched as shinobu and tengen rushed over to give him aid. That's when silence fell over everyone. "Is that.." I heard mitsuri whisper.

Third person

A tear fell down mitsuris cheek as she excammend giyuus bloody body instantly obani jumped over to comfort her. Everyone was quiet as tengen lifted tomioka onto his back and began walking towards the butterfly mansion

Authors note

This took so long!! I hope you guys enjoyed I'll do more details on what he looked like I the next chapter <3 

Let this picture of mitsuri bring you happiness <3