~ shinobu's breakdown ~

Ok so rq I just wanted to say this might be shorter then the rest bc of it being mainly Shinobu angst when sanemi leaves just ignore where he went he was training or em idk also I notice a lot of you guys enjoy me calling Shinobu   shinoboobs   So I'll try sneak more names like that into the series also sorry I haven't posted in awhile I've been away but I'll continue now.

Third person

  The grand father clock finallly struck another hour as Giyuu slept peacefully in his bed. Sanemi had reawaken and was staring at the ceiling in boredom. The ever lasting feeling to wake sleeping beauty beside him up was increasing. However this boredomsoon came to an when shinazugawa heard quiet footsteps echoing closer to the 2 male's shared room.

Finally the footsteps stopped but to replace them was a knock on the door. Sanemi slipped out of bed grabbing his neichirene blade in his way. He opened a crook in the door to see a short woman with purple tips facing the ground. She didn't look up she just walked in and pointed to the door. "can you get our a minute I'll call you in when you may re-enter.." Shinobu said quietly followed by a sniffle. Shinazugawa was about to speak when he noticed the tear role down her cheek. He closed his mouth with a sigh and nodded before leaving and shutting the door behind him.

Shinobu crept towards Giyuus bed and shook him gently, soon wakening him. He rubbed his eyes and sat up slowly. He swiped the bangs away from his face and saw Shinobu wearing her sisters favourite kimono and tears running down her cheeks. Giyuu sighed and pulled the covers back, allowing Shinobu to crawl in next to him. Shinobu lay her head on the pillow and Giyuu soon followed covering her in the feather duvet. Tomioka hugged her tightly to his chest as she began to break down.

The raven male stayed silent as the insect pillar sobbed continuously with out stop. Once Shinobu had quieted down a bit and she was just huffing and breathing slightly heavier then usal Giyuu asked her a question. "Do you miss her.. your sister?.." he narrowed his eyes in pity as he couldn't quite comprehend how or why she was crying over an event from 4 years ago. Shinobu's deafening silence carried on as she nodded in response.

Shinobu's pov

Why? I promised myself I would never bring myself to tears over Kanae. So why..? Why am I crying and breaking down like this I never felt this bad not even on the day she died so why now?! A few words left my mouth in the form of a question. "You won't leave me.. will you?" I said causing my eyes to water and tears to flow again. I threw myself into the emo's arms and hugged him tightly. I felt his hand caress the back of my head gently. Just like my mother did when we used to go star gazing.

I burrowed my face into giyuu's chest as I continued to cry. I wanted to stop but it wouldn't work. Not matter how much I tried to convince myself that I was fine and that I just needed to smile. But the muscles in my face refused to respond to my brains directions. Just let me smile.. I was fine until I stopped smiling... I'm being such a burden to the demon slayer corps.. if I had been strong enough. If I had even knew that that bastard was going to show up. I would have helped and killed him with Kanae. Perhaps then big sister would still be alive and well. And not suffered the same fate at mother and father.

I finally managed to plaster my usual fake smile and I pulled away from Tomioka. He looked at me with a blank expression but the deeper I looked into his eyes the more emotion there was.. Almost as if that of a childish ocean playing with the sand. His eyes are truly beautiful. Somehow 5 minutes had past since I stopped crying and I had been zoned out whilst looking into his eyes. "Shinobu-". Giyuu started before Kocho interrupted. "I should get going now. I have many more patients to care for." I heard giyuu's breath hitch as I stood up and marched towards the door.

I reached for the door handle before turning to Tomioka. "Thank you.. giyuu.." As I turned around and opened the door I heard him answer my thanks with a simple hum. I walked out and yellowed out for the hot headed man also known as sanemi shinazugawa.

Third person

Sanemi entered the room and he watched as Shinobu walked past Tp with her normal looking cocky smile. 'Jeez took a while' sanemi thought before turning to his so called 'friend' ( giving adrien vibes) to see him laying down fast asleep in shinazugawa's bed. Clearly he had moved after Shinobu left.

'How did he fall asleep so fast??' Sanemi wondered constantly as  he examined giyuu's body. He was curled up into a ball with sanemi's blanket between his arms and legs. He was cuddling it with a slight worried expression resting on his face despite the fact he was passed out asleep. 'What did they talk about..? And why was she crying.?' Sanemi thought before climbing into the bed next to his lover and huddled him tight.

' that woman is  truly  a mystery..'

💞 Authors note 💞

Ok sorry this took so long to make I've got a bunch of dts so I couldn't finish it so now I'm rushing it so I can get this over with. Somehow I actually spent  a lot of words on his like 915 words. But anyways I hope you guys enjoyed! Thanks for reading buh-bye!