First kiss

Third person

As Giyuu watched the woman carefully Shinoboobs bagan to speak. "This is lady Tamayo. She is a demon. And as much as I dislike working with a man eating demon. She believes she has a medication to help your wounds heal quicker."

Giyuu noticed Tamayo's face slowly grow slightly agitated as Shinobu insulted her. The room fell silent and the tension was harsh. "Aghem. I suggest we do this quickly just the sight of you makes me wish I was giyomei." Shinobu said causing Giyuu to jump slightly.

My que- I mean Tamayo nods before holding up a strange black liquid in a needle. She quickly makes her way over to Giyuu before injecting the fluid into his arm. Gayuu flinched at the feeling. Shinobu removed her blade from its cover before putting it on a table outside the room.

Shinobu pov

As much as I hate to admit it this demon is quite smart.. that face of hers though. Is this why Iguro hates Giyuu? If its his expression, then we may be more similar then I hoped. This demons face makes my blood boil I didn't even know was possible.

Hopefully she'll burn in the sun. Or perhaps give us hashira a reason to kill her. Watching the way she recklessly handles her substances and her assistant is just.. what's the work? Icky. Unfortunately this isn't the time. All I know is that she's 'helping' Tomioka. I don't trust the liquid she prepared. I don't think it's even been tested if it's safe for humans. After all her assistant is another demon of her own creation.

Whatever just keep smiling like nii-san said. That way the irritation will slide away and won't bother me anymore. "Can you sit him up please? I would but I'm afraid you'll loosen me for even brushing his skin with a nail." I heard Tamayo say. Jeez what a bitch. No manors or anything but I have to be kind because if I remember correctly, Master seems to like this woman. I nod in response and slowly sit him up. He flinched again as I lifted him he always does this.. I wonder why?

I grab a cloth and wipe the small trickle of blood off of his arm where she had injected him. I wanted to grab a bucket of soapy water and just deeply clenches his wound but that would just make them sting. I wrapped a bandage around hus arm before Sanemi rudely barged in. Like this is my home why does no one have respect for my things?!

Third person

Sanemi burst through the door before walking over to a small cup left by Aoi and downing the whole thing. The room just stared in disbelief from the sudden intrusion. "Ne shinazugawa~ please don't bust through my door. Maui remind you this comes out of my pay." Shinobu said proudly breaking the awkward staring. Sanemi did his signature eye role and sat down on the end of Giyuus bed.

"Soo what's wrong with the shit head?" He asked clearly not bothered for any other response but the one to his question.Shinobu went to speak before Tamayo quickly interrupted her."he's fine he just needs to rest and drink lots." Shinobu left the room slamming the door behind her. Giyuu just lay there thinking about Tanjiro and nezukos 'sibling dance'.

Sanemi yawned and lay across the end of the bed. "Ughh I'll take care of him for now just go away so I can sleep." He slurred whilst waving his hand up and down to shew Tamayo away. "So rude.." she muttered as turned away, leaving the room and the 2 male alone together again. Giyuu opened his mouth to speak but sanemi bet him to it. "Giyuu. Have you drank today?" Sanemi asked a tint or worry in his tone. Giyuu shook his head and shinazugawa sighed. He picked up a plastic cup and held it in front of giyuus face. "You have it.. I don't want it.." Giyuu said quietly. Sanemi paused before yelling (sorta like Inosuke when he's first shown).

Giyuu tilted his head 'did I say something wrong?' He thought. Once again the room fell silent. The raven haired male scratched the back of his neck before asking "is something wrong..?" Sanemi fluttered his eyes in disbelief. "You've been sat in a heavy blanket with no open windows, 2 milfs, and an oversized hospital gown. HOW ARE YOU NOT MELTING??!!"

Giyuu shrugged his shoulders and yawned slightly before looking at the little alarm clocked next to him. "It's late can we go to sleep now..?" Giyuu asked as another yawn escaped his lips. "Not till you drink some water." Sanemi huffed. Tomioka shook his head and faced down to avoid his future boyfriends piercing gaze. "Fine then I'll drink it." Sanemi said as he brought the water closer to his face and took a big sip. He then leaned closer to Giyuu.

Giyuu gasped softly as sanemi pushed his lips against the other males. Giyuus eyes widen as he felt cold water run down his throat. Sanemi pulled away grins. "Your looking quite red now aren't ya~? Sanemi teased. "Well then now you've drank we can go to sleep. Unless you want more...~" sanemi licked his lips causing Giyuu to freeze. He slowly slid down until his head hit the pillow.

Sanemi lay next to Giyuu and cuddled up to him. "Night sisterless" sanemi said. "Night motherless.." Giyuu answered.

💞Authors note💞

Hello! Hopefully you've seen my last post but I've started doing some exams so it will take longer to write. But hopefully I'll be able to keep posting. Anyways thanks to everyone who's been commenting and reading my cringe I really appreciate it and hope you all enjoy it <3 also how many parts do you guys want in this? Anyways I'm just trying to get to 1000 words so go ahead and skip this or keep reading it's just a time waist.

Bye loves <33