that painful wounds

Sanemi shinazugawa's pov

The hashira meeting was cut short and i ran towards the butterfly mansion. I bursed through the door and was greeted by kanao. "Ah hello Mr shinazugawa.. I suppose your here for  Mr. Tomioka"

I nod and she guides me down a hall way towards the medical ward. "Thanks kanao.." she bows before walking away. I look through the small gap in the door before walking in quietly.

Third person

Shinobu was next to tomiokas still body preparing a herbal soup as sanemi entered the room. "Ah hello shinazugawa your the one person i didn't expect to show up for tomioka-San!"

Sanemi rolled his eyes in response and sat on a chair next giyuus bed. "So how is he?" Sanemi asked and tapped his foot against the wooden floor.  "He has a phew broken bones a large cut down his leg and multiple scratches on his back with a phew minor injurys" she said calmly.

Shinobu kochos pov

After I had answered shinazugawas question I put my focus into preparing the herbal soup

Time skip >>

Once I had finished the soup I sat tomioka up and gently removed the lukewarm towel from his forehead before whispering, "giyuu-San could you try to drink this for me?" I tipped his head up and back before slowly pouring it into his mouth.

He took slow and gentle sips that made me show a genuine smile. Once the bowl was empty I placed it on the side and replaced a lukewarm towel on his head as I lay him down.

Third person

Shinobu stood up and looked over at sanemi before winking "I'll leave you guys alone" she said with a smirk which made sanemis blood boil. A few seconds later she left the room so that giyuu and sanemi where remaining.

Giyuu snored lightly (it was more like breif sighs) as a phew fingers would twitch

Giyuus pov

I can't see.. it's just dark I heard shinobu but she isn't talking anymore.. I miss sabito.. and nè San.. its so hot and cold.. my body is numb with pain I just want to open my eyes..

The sound of tstakos crying is ring through my ears I wish it would stop I just want to wake up and stop the pain..

Sanemi shinazugawa's pov

Giyuu made a small grunt and I really didn't now how to respond. 'Does he know I'm here?' I thought as I brush my hand against his arm he flinched slightly before relaxing slowly.

"Giyuu.. I don't know if you can hear me but I'm not going to leave your side ok..?" I whispered whilst caressing his forearm gently. I let out a small sigh and I felt the muscles in his arm gently relax in my touch.

My eyes shot open as I saw his eyes twitch slightly. I shouted for shinobu to come as I watch tomioka open his eyes slowly.

Third person

Giyuus eyes opened slowly as shinobu rushed into the room to check on him. Her eyes where open wide from shock due to giyuus random awakening. Sanemi just sat in silence. Staring at giyuus shivering appearance

Giyuu grunted softly before trying to move his hand. "No no tomioka San! You must move just rest your body needs to heal before you can move!" Shinobu spurs before ordering Aoi to grab a cup of cold water.

Authors note

Hello my loves 💘 as you can see I'm not the best when it comes to writing but I'm trying I guess <3 anyways enjoy the next chapter!!