his first steps

Third person

It's been a month since Giyuu had been rescued and in that time he had not moved from his bed. Shinobu entered the hospital ward with a walking frame.

(yk the thing with the tennis balls at the bottom from up?)

"Tomioka-San it's time for your rehabilitation training! I'm getting quite sick of Iguro's choice of wording despite your injurys." Shinobu said as she placed thr frame next to his bed.

Giyuu grunted as he slowly sat up. Shinobu put an hand on his back and the other on his arm. She helped hom to stand. He fell a back onto the bed a phew times but he eventually managed to stand up. He grabbed the sides of the frame as shinobu moved behind him.

"Can you try walking please?" She asked. "Shinobu just because I haven't moved in a month doesntmean I forgot how." He said. Giyuu took a small step forward as he did this kanoa walked in.

Kanao's pov

I walked into the hospital ward lady shinobu was in to deliver news. I pulled out a coin from my pocket and flipped it

Head: tell her now
Tails:tell her later.

Heads. I took a deep breath and began to speak. "I have word from lord-iguro.. he said 'I swear if that damn piller hasn't started walking ina week I'm going to let kabamaru bite his face off.' That was it.." I looked up at shinobu who was clearly irritated.

I pulled a parcel out from behind me and handed placed it on the end of giyuus bed. "For you lord-giyuu from tanjiro and nezuko" I bow before leaving the room.

Third person

As kanao left the room all attention was fixated on the wooden box placedon the bed. Shinobu sighed as she reached for the box and opened it. Her smile grew from a slight smirk to and ear to ear smile.

"Ah giyuu it seems nezuko is quite the fast worker!" Shinobu said as she pulled out his oldy colour haori and showed it to him. Giyuus eyes glimmered with tears as he saw his fixed haori. His lip quivered slightly as teats began running down his cheeks.

Shinobu pov

My My! I've never seen tomioka break down like this! Especially for some old peice of cloth. I took a step closer and wrapped it around his shoulders before hugging him softly. "I see this haori means alot to you.. I'll keep that in mind" I said with a warm smile.

I hears a crash on my window. A crow? Well it's not mine. It's fairly old.. "she's mine.." giyuu whispered. I strut over to the window and opened it before untying the paper and string tied to her foot.

'To Giyuu tomioka.
I heard of your injurys. I hope you are doing well I'm unsure of when this will arrive to you so when this does just know I'm proud for what you've accomplished so far. I hope you make a fast recovery and I hope to see you again soon but I doubt that will happen. After all you are quite the busy hashira.
From Urokodaki sensei.'

I must say what a long letter for an old man to write. But I'm glad he still cares for giyuu. Its not everyday you see someone writing to giyuu or even talking to him for that matter.

"Who's it from?" Giyuu asked. "Your previous sensei Urokodaki-San." I responded. Giyuu nodded. "Now anyways let's get back to what we were doing before we were rudly interrupted." I said hastily so that we could finally get this over with. I walked slightly closer towards giyuu. "Walk to me and if you can do that I'll consider letting you outside."