their final date (not the last chapter!!)

When I say they check or know the time don't ask how i haven't got a clue and ask you can see this is the last chaper but if your interested in bungo stray dogs ship soukoku go check out my other book full of oneshots! Enjoy loves! xx

Third person

It was the last week of their relaxation and they had been planning a small picnic for the last Sunday they wouldn't be fighting demons. The arranged date for the meet up was at 4pm under the cherry blossom trees.

Sanemi's pov

I woke up at around 10pm and got out of my futon. I slid open my bedroom door and stepped into my kitchen. I grabbed a slice of bread and shoved it in my mouth. After 5 minutes of eating bread I walked to my bathroom and combed my hair whilst staring in my reflective glass. I picked up my toothbrush and used it in the way it was made for. Brushing my teeth. I did this like 5 times before returning to my bedroom. I swiped my Fundoshi and slipped it on then head back to my kitchen to prepare some food. I checked the time. "How is it 12pm already??" I whispered to my self in confusion. I reached into the shelved pantry and grabbed out grabbed the cooking supplies.

I decide I'd make some simmered salmon with daikon since its Giyuus favourite. Whilst I made the salmon and daikon as fast as I could only because time was running out fast and I was practically 2 hours away from the spot i grabbed small snacks and pastrys and placed them into a hand crafted wooden box. I grabbed multipul things like mochi, poky and some sake. Once it was finished I put it into a plastic box that was coloured blue then quickly shoved my sandels on my feet and reached into a cubord that held blankets and stuff like that. I grabbed out a purple and white one that Kanae gifted to me on my birthday. I returned to the kitchen and grabbed the plastic box before placing both it and the blanket into the wooden box. I realised the time was 2:57pm so o knew I had to get moving I ran out the door and began my journey.

Giyuu's pov

I've been awake since 7am trying to make perfectly tasting and looking ohagi for sanemi. So far I've made 0 good batches and 12 bad ones. I'm such a disappointment. Anyways its currently 10am and I just put on a batch of 5 freshly molded ohagi before deciding to get ready. I skipped back to my bedroom and searches through my piles of clothing until I found my blue Fundoshi. 'I haven't woren this since my sisters death anniversary 2 years ago..' I thought before grabbing a hair tie that was on my wooden table next to my futon mat. I rushed into the bathroom and quickly tied in into a messy ponytail. I slipped on my Fundoshi and brushed my teeth before running into the kitchen just in time to take the ohagi out of the heat. I placed the on a tray as I excammed all of the treats. Finally a perfect batch!! I got hungry and ate one but knowing sanemi he'll never find out.

I wrapped the ohagi in a red-green coloured napkin and placed them in a colour-less tub. I checked the time ok it's 1 pm and I'm finished everything. I'll just train in my spear time. I walked out to my back garden and began to swing my wooden sword. I counted each swing and began to loose track of the time. I continued this for ages I assume because when I checked the time it was already 3pm. I sprinted back into the house and grabbed the perfect batch of ohagi I baked and quickly rushed out the door. I regained my breath from rushing around my estate and began to walk slowly towards my friends decided location.

Third person

Once the time turned to 4pm giyuu arrived at the cherry blossom trees. He sat underneath one of them and leaned back waiting patiently for his 'friend' to arrive. After 4 minutes of waiting he got bored and fell asleep due to him being up and moving for 9 hours straight with no break. 10 minutes later sanemi arrived. He glanced at giyuu and his eyes softened and a smile spread across his face at the sight of giyuu sleeping peacefully. Shinazugawa lay put the purple and white blanket and placed the single bottle of sake in the middle followed by two small cups. He stood up and gently shook the sleeping emo next to him.