his new friend <3

Third person

Aoi rushed to grab the water and ran it back to shinobu. Shinobu place the water on the bed side table before putting her hand on giyuus shoulder.

"I have a mission. Sanemi will stay with you for now there's water right next to you ok?" She said sweetly before flashing a wink at Shinazugawa. Giyuu just nodded on e before kocho stood up and walked out the room.

Silence filled the air as the two males where left together. "Giyuu?" Shinazugawa whispered "mhm..?" Giyuu responded "where did you go..?" He said but the raven haired male just remained quiet unable to answer the question.

Sanemi put his hand over giyuus and spoke in a soft but angry tone. "More importantly. Did rengoku kill the demon.?" Giyuu let a small sigh before nodding. The two hashira just stayed quiet before Tomioka broke out with another question.

"I don't know how to ask this but um.. could we be.. friends?" He asked sanemi with his face slightly shadowed by his long bangs. Sanemi chuckled before answering "sure. Only if you stop with this 'I'm not like you attitude' got it?" Giyuu just nodded slightly before a fire haired boy walked in with his younger sister .

Giyuus pov

I watched as tanjiro and nezuko walked into the room . My back really hurts and I can't remember what happened at all the last week..  "it's nice to see you doing well Mr. Tomioka!" Tanjiro said cheerfully before nezuko chimed in"Mm mmh!"

I didn't know how to answer there nice remarks so I just nodded slightly. I turned my head slightly to look at sanemi and he look pissed more pissed then usual almost.. jealous? I don't know.. I don't get those sort of things, love jealousy I just don't understand what makes these feelings. I mean I don't like love..

No matter who I love they always end up some sort of gone.. wether it's death or they just leave so I promised myself to never let anyone close so I don't risk loosing someone again. I looked back over at nezuko who had shrieked and was sat on tanjiros shoulders.

I let out a small giggle at the sight of nezukos small hands pulling at Young kamados dark red hair. Everyone looked at me as the last quiet giggle escaped my lips. 'Did I do something wrong?' I thought I noticed sanemis face was bright red. Was he mad at me? And tanjiros eyes where sparkling.. was that a good thing or was he angry too. I don't get these people.

Sanemi shinazugawa's pov

I felt my face heat up as giyuu giggled. Why is he so cute?! my focus moves down to his lips. They look soft plump and.. SANEMI?! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! YOUR SUPPOSED TO HATE HIM! HOW HAVE I BEEN OBLIVIOUS TO THE FACT IVE AGREED TO BE FRIENDS WITH HIM??!!

I sighed as I noticed tanjiro starring at me. I snarled at him and he just frowned before he turned back to Giyuu with a smile. I hate this Kamado kid he just pisses me off to the max. I zoned out whilst looking into giyuus ocean blue eyes when I heard tanjiro say goodbye.

I grinned slightly before regaining my usual resting face. I watched as tanjiro and the man eating demon child left. I turned to face my boyfr I mean Giyuu as a long yawn left his lips. "You wana go to sleep" I said. It didn't take long for him to nod I wish I could just get in next to you giyuu..

I noticed giyuu start to blush brightly. "Is something wrong?" I asked as he moved away from me in the bed and pulled the covers down. "Y..you should've just asked.." He responded hesitantly that's when it hit me.. I SAID THAT OUT LOUD?!! HOW COULD I BE SO OBLIVIOUS?? I felt my face start heat up.

Third person

Sanemi stood up and walked over to giyuu before slipping into the bed next to him. Shinazugawa pulled the cover up before looking at giyuu. The raven haired male slowly slid closer to sanemi and snuggles into his chest.

Shinazugawa wrapped am arm around giyuus waist gently as not to put pressure on any of the wounds on his back. "Does that feel ok? It doesn't hurt or anything?" Sanemi asked. Giyuu just nodded in response before closing his eyes and taking a deep breath.

Sanemi looked down at giyuu who was snuggled against his chest before smiling softly. Giyuu let out a huge sigh as he fell asleep. Sanemi soon followed giyuu by falling asleep aswell.

Am hour later, shinobu re-entered the hospital ward of which giyuu was being nursed in. As she stepped into the room she noticed a large lump and sanemi missing. That's when she realised what was happening. Her teasing of giyuu's lack of a lover would soon come to an end. She was slightly disappointed in giyuus choice of a man but then again her sister fell for the same man so she wouldn't help but like him.

Shinobu walked over to sleeping giyuu before taking his temperature. He seemed to have cooled down which was definitely a good thing. He had also seemed to have relaxed his muscles alot more. Sanemi opened one of his eyes and shot a piercing glare into shinobus eyes causing her to leave them alone.

Before she left she looked at sanemi "upset him. And I'll beat the living shit out of you shinazugawa-San." She flashed an anger filled smile and left the room. Sanemi just rolled his eyes before closing them again. Giyuu huddled closer to sanemi leaving a slight smile on his face.

Authors note

Hello!! Sorry I haven't posted I've been busy I don't know if I'll be updating this frequently but I'll try keeping the story going <3