GIYUUS DAY WITH TENGEN 😍

Third person

The day was cold as January had finally cum. Giyuu woke up to find himself chewing sanemis arm. He sat up slowly with a banging headache as he stood up. He grabbed his kimono and hoari and headed into the bathroom to change. Once he was out he took notice of a note and the disappearance of sanemi. On the note it said:

Hey giyuu my bro! Since you've been so flashy recently I think you've earned the day to hang with me and my wives! We will be going to the hot springs so cya there! Oh yeah by the way.. sanemi may or may not being held hostage until you show up soooo cya soon buddy!

-Tengen

Giyuu groaned knowing he would have to go to the hot springs to get sanemi away from uzui. Giyuu had a pissed face on him as he open and agressivly clossed the shūji door that lead to his estate. He made his way towards the hot springs planning to get sanemi and leave.

Giyuus pov

I walked at a fast pase trying to get the location however the sun hitting my eyes and my hangover made my head feel as if it was on fire and being ripped apart. I couldn't help but prey to god that this day would be over fast. I watched as I walked in a straight line before stopping and looking around.

"The fuck..?"

I said looking around in utter confusion. Somewhere along the way I must've gone the wrong way. I huffed getting in a deeper pissy mood as I continued to walk. I eventually found a pathway and a sign that pointed to the hotsprings. I walked down the small wooden path looking at the roses that had withered from the snow as the sky looked clear but cold. I found a small hill that wasn't very steep. The math continued to stretch round it so I reluctantly followed it.

As soon as I see the flashy giraffe I'm guna kill him. I finally found an arch with fake flowers going across. I sighed and made my way through to see a 2 wooden walls with a large sign above it. Left for lady's  right for men. I shrugged and walk to the men's side and as soon as I turned the corner I was one of tengens wives I think her name was hinatsuru..? Knelt down next to sanemi as he growled at her like a dog.He looked at me and blushed lightly. I looked at him and the. Tengens wive and huffed.

"Get up Twat face"

I said clearly pissed off. He stood up quickly and wrapped his arms around me. "My saviour" He whispered I lay my head on his shoulder as tengen comes over. He rushes over to me and rips me from dognami's arms and carried me to a changing stall. He threw in a towel and told me to change. I heard a running sound and new it was that pussy sanemi. I'll beat his ass. Anyways I got changed I ain't telling you how you zest fests and walked out the stall. I hear a shouting sound from outside and I turned my head to see makio (the smexy one 😍) being pushed under the water by tengen.

I'll let you image what that dirty prick was doing. Anyways. I sat in the water next to an edge and refused to go near them. As makio resurfaced suma looked at me and smiled. She swam over to me and hugged me. I blushed brightly from embarrassment as the only person who hugged me was sanemi or the 2 bbgs that are 6ft under. She moved away before going back over to tengen. She tried to grab tengen but the dumb bitch hit her nose of a rock and started crying. How could you miss his fat ass??

Makio started shouting at me telling me to come over to which j refused as i see hina sit next to tengen. Eventually I calmed down slightly. The calming ripples was calming that was until..

"TENGEN PISSED IN THE SPRING!!"

I groaned and looked over at tengen who looked completely confused. He shoved makios head under the water and after 2 minutes she came back up. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. I felt a pair of legs wrap around my shoulders and I look up. Suma. Suma was on my fucking shoulders. I rolled my eyes and felt like sinking to the bottom chaining myself down and drowning on the spot. My headache increased more as I felt the wait go on my shoulders. As they all continued so scream and mess around the people who where allowing the hotsprings to be used came over and told us to leave.

Not guna lie I think this guy was a form of a miracle. As the girls got up and left I got up and went to the changing stall. I dried and changed very quickly before slipping out of the room. I quickly made Mt way out and away fro. The hot springs and back to the path. I followed at and rubbed my eyes knowing I had to work that night as well. I huffed as the sun began to go down. I sprinted the way home and rushed in nearly tripping over a pair of shoes. I grab my uniform and kitana quickly putting them on and heading back out and to a nearby town to patrol. Guess which flashy ass rat was there. Tengen. Hip hip! He's gay! Anyways he was nonstop following me around putting his hand on my shoulder and talking. I wanted ot luch him in his dumbass face. We killed a few demons they were all extremely weak. I moved to another area the big bad ass following behind. We fought more and more demons whilst Tengen causally chat with me. I wanted to torture this one demon bc he looked like a shit. Anyways as the sun came up I went home and fell onto my futon. I shut my eyes and was asleep in seconds.

Autors note

H

EY BABESS SO IM LIEK IDK RLLY BORED AND I. MADE THIS SORRY IF IT SOME HOW AFGENDED SM ANYWAYS ILY AND MYSELF BYE BBGS