🫧🌑Beautiful scales long tail🪷🌾

•Wilbur•
Me and Tommy went back up to are camping spot and made some food to eat "Wilbur it's getting dark out, maybe you should invite that girl to breakfast tomorrow!" Tommy asked me "Tommy, O can't just go up to someone and ask 'do you want to join us for breakfast tomorrow!' no I'm not going to say that!" I said to Tommy "But she was pretty!" Tommy said back mocking me, I gave up and finished my food and went back in the tent "Good night Tommy." I said heading into the tent "Good night Will!" Tommy said back to me, I walked into the tent and got undressed and put a pair of shorts on and get inside my sleeping bag, and fall asleep.........

•Koi•
I was in my camper and laying in my bed trying to sleep... but I couldn't. I got up and walked out of my camper, I started to walk away from my camping spot and walked down to the lake. the bright moon lit up my skin and small scales started to show, I started to sing softly and the loon's sang along......

•Wilbur•
I had a weird dream and it felt like a nightmare, I gasp and wake up panting horrified., Tommy was asleep so I tried not to wake him up I quietly, I then walked out of the tent and walked down to the lake
well I was almost there just a few more steps to the water I heard something, singing?, but why are the loon's responding to the singing??, I then saw who was singing,.. it was the girl that saved me! I watch her sing, her singing was perfect and at a soft level
her skin lit up in the moonlight, I felt a blush come across my face as she was singing, she then walked into the water slowly and softly kept going in until the water was at her waist she stopped and-.. 'wait why is she glowing-? what th-.. HUH!?! DID SHE JUST GO UNDER WATER!?!' I ran over to the lake shore and stood there a bit panicked, she arose from the water with a tail? and saw me at the lake shore standing like I just saw a ghost, "wow.." I said as I was standing there., she saw me and swam over to me "w- waht are y- you doing here!?" she asked with a panicked voice "d- did you- y- yo- how!?!" I stumbled back and fell on the ground "shh!, be quiet!" she said and slowly made her way on lad with her arms, "were are y- your legs!? why do you have a tail!" I panic quietly, she looked like she was out of breath slightly panting "can you help me here a bit." she asked "oh?.. um... ok." I said, I stand up and pick her up from under her arms but failed we fall back onto the ground together, she was on top of me., her tail was heavy and she rolled off of me "sorry!, are you ok?" she asked me with a hand out in a worry "ya, I'll be alright." I rubbed my head, I looked over to her and she didn't have anything covering her chest but scales, I blushed., I just sat there with my legs apart from each other, she rolled over onto her back and lay'd on the ground with me, she sighed..
"so.. um... why are you out here?." I asked her "huh?.. oh um no reason.. and why are you out here?" she asked me "well I heard beautiful singing and so I came down here to see who it was,.. and well I did." I said "you think my singing is?.... beautiful?."
she asked, I nodded "thanks.." she said with a smile.........

words 639