🫧🌑Beautiful scales long tail🪷🌾:2

•Wilbur•
We lay'd on the ground in the dark and only had the moonlight to guide us "I couldn't sleep,.. so I came out here and then heard you singing.." I sighed
"I also couldn't sleep, so I came out here to sing with the loon's." she replied, I nod, she looked very tired, I looked over to her "You seem tired." I said
"ya I haven't really gotten any sleep to be honest.." she said "you can rest y- your head on m- my shoulder, if you would like!!" I stuttered as I sat up,
she sat up and looked at me slightly blushing "a- are you sure?" she asked "y- ya sure!" I stuttered a bit
"oh, um alright." she replied, she slightly moved closer to me and rested her head on me and closed her eyes softly, I blushed hard it felt like I was paralyzed and couldn't say anything. I just let her rest on my shoulder, I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep.........

<•next morning•>

•Wilbur•
I slowly woke up and didn't fell any thing on my body, just shorts and in a sleeping bag I get up and see that I was back in the tent me and Tommy were staying in for camping, I heard something from outside of the tent, I looked out and saw Tommy making himself breakfast "Good morning Wilbur." Tommy said in a tired voice "Good morning Tommy." I said and came out of the tent "I think I had a weird dream..." I said "What kind of dream?" Tommy asked me "I saw that girl again, but she had a mermaid tail and scales covering her chest and, and, she had webbed hands!, but it was a dream so... I guess it's doesn't matter." I said with a sigh, I then made myself some breakfast to eat, I sat down on the bench and eat my food. "Can we go swimming again!!" Tommy asked me "Wh-" "Please!!" Tommy pleaded, I sigh "Fine. go get your swim shorts on." I said and stood up and also went to the tent to grab my swim shorts, Me and Tommy go to the washrooms and put are swim shorts on, we walk down and make are way to the lake.......

words: 382