💫😚He put stars around her scars🩹🦋:2

•Koi•
A few hours ago past and darkness arose "Will I'm tired..." Tommy wined "Then go to bed Tommy." Wilbur said "ehhh.." Tommy replied "I will throw you in the cold lake." Wilbur said "Wil, but what about Koi?" Tommy asked and pointed at me "I will be alright, Thank you Tommy." I reply softly "I will help her inside in a bit." Wilbur said "Thanks" I whisper to him, he smiled in return. Tommy walked into the tent in went to sleep "I can carry you in, if you'd like?" Wilbur asked "Sure, I don't mind." I said.........

•Wilbur•
I nodded and whispered "Ready?" I asked her and put my arms out slowly "Ready." she replied, I slowly put one arm under her legs and my ether arm behind her back, I scooped her into my arms and shit she was light as fuck without her tail "agh!," she yelped and closed her eyes, she put one arm around my neck slowly., "Hey, shh it's ok. I will try and go slowly." I said and walked into the tent and set her on my sleeping bag "Here you can sleep in my sleeping bag, I don't mind." I smiled shyly "But, what about you? were are you going to sleep?.." she asked me, a little worried "I will figure it out." I said with a whisper "Oh, a- alright.." she said softly, and so., I left out into the car and slept in there..........

words 247