💫😚He put stars around her scars🩹🦋

•Koi•
I watch them mess around for a bit, but then something popped up I'm my head "Hey!," I said,
they paused for a minute "I never got your names." I said softly "My name is Tommy, and this is mr. Lover boy Wilbur!~" Tommy said "Tommy no!!" Wilbur yelled, "Oh ya!, and he thinks your hot!-" Tommy said, Wilbur put a hand on his mouth "I am so sorry!, Tommy is never like this!" he said and kept his hand over Tommy's mouth, Wilbur's face was now red from embarrassment., I giggle "And my name is Koi, like the fish!" I said with a smile "That's a nice name." Wilbur said "Thanks." I smile.......

•Wilbur•
My face was red, "Would you like to stay the night in are t- t- tent?, I mean it's up to you so!" I ask blushing a lot, she looked at me "S- sure" she said and then looked at she bandaged legs and slowly lost her smile "Hey, it'll be alright they will heal." I said softly and smiled at her to brighten the mood, she looked over at me and lay'd her eyes on mine "y- ya,.. I guess so.." she said "Hey, well at least you aren't dead?.. right?.., an-" I said and get stopped by Tommy "And!, maybe you can come home with us!, or maybe you can visit us every day!!-" "Tommy!¡!" I yelled and stopped him. "What!-"............

•Koi•
"Guys please stop fighting!!" I yelled, Wilbur and Tommy looked at me like I just killed somebody "Please don't fight!, Tommy, I don't think I can just move in with you., maybe I might visit but I don't think who ever you live with will like that. And Wilbur, take a second and breathe." I talked to Tommy first and then Wilbur. "But!-" "Wilbur, come here and sit with me." I said softly, Wilbur walked over to the table and sat down with me "Tommy, you too." I said. Tommy nodded and sat on the ether side of the table with me, "Ok both of you, breathe in,..... ok now breathe out......" I said, and they fallowed "Good, again.. breathe in..... now breathe out....." I said softly and had my eyes closed, then again they fallowed........

words 378