💧🪷Were is she?🪷💧

TW!!!//BLOOD, BIG WOUNDS.

•Wilbur•
I placed my towel on the ground and sat down "Here Tommy let me help you with the sunscreen." I said to Tommy, Tommy sat down in front of me and put his arms out "I hate sunscreen." Tommy said "Ya well you need it." I said back to him, I sprayed the sunscreen on his arms and his back "Thanks Will!" Tommy said happily "No problem Child" I said jokingly "HEY!!" Tommy said, I laugh uncontrollably "Hahahah!" Tommy just looked at me like he was going to kill me "....wilBUR!!!!" Tommy yelled, I stand up and ran into the water "Can't catch me!" I said mocking him "GET BACK HERE!!!" Tommy ran after me in the water "AHH!!-" I screamed and fell backwards into the water as Tommy tackled me in the water, bubbles came out of my mouth quickly,... everything went blurry,.. and then black...........

•Koi•
I was swimming slowly in pain, my tail was bleeding and sore.., I prayed for my sorrow and hoped it would stop, I then saw the man again I swam over to him in pain from my tail the wounds were to much I tear and go over to help him back on land, I scoped him up in my arms and brought him to the surface the blond man was also there he helped as well "Fuck!" the blonde man yelled "Help me get him on land!" I said to him panicked a bit, he helped me and dragged the curly hair man back you shore., I performed cpr, starting with chest compressions
"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9" I said and did mouth to mouth '1, 2, 3', I went back to chest compressions
"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6!" I said, I hear coughing, water coming out of his mouth and some blood., I wipe the blood off his mouth with my hand "WILL!!!!!" the blond man yelled and hugged the curly haired man tightly, I slowly smile and watched them get back together., a bit of blood still coming from his mouth I slowly move closer and put my hand on his cheek and my ether hand on his bottom lip and wipe the last bit of blood away, he was drained, tired, reckless. I still had my tail, I yelped at the pain and the big wounds in my tail,... the sand was getting into my tail wounds "Aghh!" I yelled and teard up in pain,  "Holy shit!?!" The blond man yelled because he hasn't seen my tail, until now.. the curly haired man looked at me and panicked, he slightly pulled me onto his lap and looked at the wounds on my tail. "Let us help you, your wounds are infected.." the curly haired man said "Tommy help me carry her back up to the tent." he told the blond man "I- ok." he replied, they carried my all the way up to there tent and sat me down on the table outside "Sit here, I will get the-" the curly haired man paused, I transformed back into my human form and felt my legs going numb still in pain "Ah!" I yelped in more pain when I transformed back to human "What the fuck!?!" the blond man panicked "Tommy!, calm!" the curly haired man said to the blond man, 'Tommy?, is that his name?' I thought to myself, I then felt a shock wave of pain hit me like a nightmare "AH!" I yelled, the curly haired man ran over to his car and got a first-aid-kit he opened it and walked out to the table I was on and opened the first-aid-kit, he took out bandage's and alcohol spray "This is going to sting ok?" he said to me "Ok." I reply "Ready?," he asked "Ready." I said "Ok, 1, 2, 3." he said and sprayed the alcohol spray on my legs "AGHH-" I yelled and covered my mouth, tears in my eyes, my face was red from the pain., he then wrapped my legs in bandages 'Fuck!! this hurts even more!' I thought to myself, I tear up more to the point where there are now tears streaming down my face.., I cried....

•Wilbur•
I was bandaging there wounds knowing the they are in pain, I stopped and noticed she was crying in pain "Hey, hey,. it's ok I will stop here and give you a break." I said reassuringly, she nods, she put her hand out and fidgeted around with her fingers., I slip my hand into her's and hold it so she could calm down and breathe. "It's ok, just hold onto my hand for a bit, I know your in pain and you need something to play around with so you can breathe., just mess around with my hand ok?" I talked to her like I was her dad and she was my kid, I wipe her tears away softly and give her my towel and wrap my towel around her body. she was shaking a bit, I smile "I'm going to make some food, do you want some?" I asked her softly "Yes please" she replied with a painful sigh, I nodded "Me to!" Tommy said, I then headed over to the car and took some food out of the cooler, fruits and drinks., we eat and have are drinks "Thank you for the food and the drink." she thanked me, "No problem." I said and smiled, Tommy nudge my shoulder and winked at me, I didn't get it?,. until now "TOMMY!!!!!" I yelled, my face now turning red from embarrassment, the girl giggled softly at this, I tackled Tommy to the ground and mess around with him.........

words 963