Chapter 2: Evening Rituals

Clean the shop, organize the shelves, and wait for Teuvo. This trend continued for about a month. Everyday, you took the night shift, and everyday, Teuvo came for his cookies. He insisted you made them the best.

He would usually walk you home, hand in hand, staying within close proximities to stay warm. Most nights, you both would wander in to your apartment and relax on the couch. And most nights, you ended up falling asleep on him for a little while, and then apologizing embarrassingly, while he engulfed you in a comforting hug to end the night.

One night, however, you locked the doors, shut the lights off and grabbed Teuvo's big hand in your tiny one. Your apartment building was about a 30 minute walk, not too bad, plus it gave you and Teuvo time to talk. All of a sudden, you heard gunshots and began to panic. You looked at Teuvo with nothing but fear in your eyes, as he squeezed your hand tighter and you two took of running in the opposite direction of your apartment. You ended up running towards a fancy looking building with a door man and everything. It was Teuvo's building. You had never been to Teuvo's building before, because he usually walked you home. Out of breath, you took the elevator up to his room and plopped on the comfortable couch.

"That was scary." You finally huffed out.

"And you aren't going anywhere tonight. You need to stay here until everything is safe again." He told you sternly.

You looked at him and smiled for his generosity and chivalric invitation.

"Hold on, I need to go get something." He said, putting a finger in the air to signal one moment.

He ran down the hall and came out with a pile of clothes.

"You must be so uncomfortable in those jeans. I don't have any girl pajamas so these will just have to do." He said handing you an old Team Finland shirt and some of his pajama pants since it was quite cold.

"Thank you so much. I really appreciate all this." You responded warmly.

"Anything for such a beautiful girl."

You walked into the bathroom, a very nice bathroom may you add, and slipped on the clothes he offered you. The big shirt reached about mid thigh and you were tripping over the pants he gave you. You took off your makeup and tied your hair in a messy bun.

You walked out and peaked around the corner to try and find Teuvo, and saw him fixing up some hot chocolate for the two of you. Heading over to the kitchen, you gently tapped his muscular back and he turned around, eying your outfit.

He broke out in a huge grin "My clothes look so adorable on you."

You couldn't help but blush. This little Fin did so much to you and you didn't know why!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two hours, many cups of hot chocolate, and a few comedy movies later, you were passed out on Teuvo's chest settled in on the couch with blankets and pillows galore.

Without wanting to wake you, for you looked so peaceful and safe in Teuvo's strong arms, he debated whether to bring you into his room or to spend the night on the couch together. After stressing over the beautiful girl in his arms, Teuvo decided it would be best to stay where you were. He kissed the top of your head and fell fast asleep.

Author's Note!
THIS SUCKS ASS!!! Sorry it's soooo bad it's my first FanFiction. Any comments or feedback would be greatly appreciated. Also, I have absolutely no idea where this story is headed so any future ideas would be fab!!!!1!1!1!

Happy SCF!!!❤️ Lets go Hawks!