Chapter 12: Winter in Illinois

Christmas Eve went by great. Your mom made an amazing home cooked meal, Your dad really approved of Teuvo which is a bonus, and everyone was really enjoying themselves. You and Teuvo made cookies for 'Santa' with the boys and watched classic Christmas movies all day.

Christmas day rolled around and it was such a happy day. No matter how old you were, your mom always managed to make you a stocking, a tradition that would never die. She also made one for Teuvo this year, welcoming him into the family. The boys got new hockey gear and video games. The younger two got an iPad, and Brandon got the iPhone 6 he's been wanting. You got some new bras and underwear from VS, and some nice workout clothes.

When it came time for you and Teuvo to exchange gifts, you handed him the small, square box, as he eagerly opened his rolex watch and gave you a huge bear hug and sweet kiss. You unwrapped your rather large box and saw LV on the front and squealed. You opened it to see the beautiful Louis Vuitton tote you've been wanting and you gasped.

"You didn't need to get this for me T!" You exclaimed.

"Anything for my beautiful princess."

"I love you babe" You said

"Rakastan sinua enemman rakkaani." He said, knowimg you understood his native tongue.

~~~

"Thank you so much for having us! It was a pleasure to meet you all. Can't wait to come visit soon." Teuvo told your family politely as he hugged them all genuinely.

"Teuvo, we really love you! Anytime you kids want to stop by would be amazing." Your mom told him before your dad whispered something to Teuvo off to the side.

"Stay out of trouble kiddo." You told Brandon as you ruffled his hair and he gave you a big hug. "Call me anytime. Especially if you need help with girls." You said winking before bursting into laughter as he gave you a glare, attempting to hide his embarrassment.

Authors Note!
My chapters are seriously getting worse and worse and I don't know why! :( I think I might take a break from this story for a few weeks, but feel free to check out my Johnny Gaudreau FanFiction please! Xox