Chapter 4: Cookie Dough and Cuddles

You slowly woke up, feeling very safe, and rested. That was the most amazing night sleep you've had in a while. You look over and see a certain Finnish boy sleeping, and realize that's the reason. You could stay like this forever. And then reality hits, and tells you that you should probably get up for work. You look at Teuvo and poke his cheek a couple of times. No answer. Trying to squirm out of his firm grip was not enough. "Teeeeuuuuuvooo" you hummed and he stirred awake. "Good morning sunshine." He whipped in your eye and wrapped his arms around you even more, and burying his head into your chest.

"Babe, I really need to get up. I have work today!" You giggled as he whined.

Finally, you convinced him to get up and be productive that day. You made him and you some breakfast and went to get ready. Once you were all ready to head out the door, Teuvo reminded you he had practice today and he would stop by at the shop afterwards. You went your separate ways and walked into work. Sharon, the owner of the shop waited patiently for you to come so you could fill her in on your new hockey man.

"What's his name?" She immediately asked before you could even get through the door.

"Teuvo." You said smiling at the thought of him.

"Foreign, yeah?"

"He's Finnish."

"Nice." She winked at you. Um okay?

The day went by pretty slowly, for the most part. A few people here and there asking for advice on certain books or maybe just for a quick cup of coffee. It was so slow at one point you just sat on the floor in front of the big book shelves, just trying to find the perfect thing to read, study maybe.

No one came in for the rest of the day, and you haven't heard from T which was starting to worry you. It was about 9:45, closing was at 10:00. You were currently laying with your back pressed against the warm rug, your feet up to the ceiling, resting against the wooden shelves, a book in your hand. Sharon had left a while ago. You didn't even hear the door open, that's how captivated you were by the travel book in front of you. All of sudden a huge figure stood over you, jumping and scaring the living daylights out of you.

"AHHHHHHHH" you screeched covering your fave and curling into a ball.

The man began laughing and you knew right away it was your silly boyfriend.

You stood up and slapped his arm before he twirled you into a bone crushing bear hug.

"How are you hon?" He asked after calming down from the big scare.

"I'm okay now. I almost peed my pants when you did that." You scolded at him before he pecked your cheek lovingly.

"I can't believe it's already closing time." You said to no one in particular.

"Let me clean up at bit and the we can head out." You shouted over to Teuvo who was interested in what you had been reading.

"BUT REEEEGGGGG! WHAT ABOUT MY COOKIES." He begged and whined like a toddler.

"I'm tired T! Can we make them at homeeee??"

"Okay fine." He said back, happy that you agreed to make his favorite snack.

After closing up, you stopped off at the grocery store to get things to make the cookies, and then headed to T's apartment building.

Once there, you changed into some pajamas and tied your hair up, before digging into the ingredients.

"Babe, why are you sitting on the floor?" You questioned your extremely attractive boyfriend leaning against the fridge.

"I don't know. You look so cute when you're concentrated." He said with a little half smile.

He sat there the whole time and you two talked basically the whole time.

"Would you like some cookie dough?" You asked him.
You had never seen Teuvo get up so fast before.

You two started taking little spoonfuls and all of a sudden you feel something wet on the tip of your nose. Teuvo was bent over laughing because apparently it was funny for him.

"Okay, okay, I'll clean it up." He said. He bent down and kissed your nose but not before you could get some on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were now snuggled on Teuvo's couch watching some reality show.

"Hey T?" You questioned.

"Mhmm" he responded, engrossed in the show.

"When can I meet your teammates?" You asked looking up at him.

He smiled before saying, "Well I have practice and the first home game tomorrow. We could stop by your apartment before practice and you can get changed and then come with me."

"That would great!" You exclaimed. "But what am I going to wear to the game?! I don't have a Teräväinen jersey!!!"

"I'll make sure you get one."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You must have fallen asleep with Teuvo on the couch. Again. You just woke up from a really bad dream. It felt so real. You shot up and you were sweating on the verge of tears. Forget it, you were now balling your eyes out and Teuvo immediately woke up.

"Regan! What's wrong?" He asked his voice in a tone of obvious worry.

"I-I ha-a-d a ba-a-d d-dre-e-a-am." you managed to choke out almost in a whisper.

Teuvo saw you like this and his heart broke.

"Oh no, it's okay,shhhhh, it's okay I'm here nothing can hurt you baby girl. don't you worry" he said trying to soothe you by rocking back and forth.

Once you calmed down you were laying on his chest, and he was whispering sweet things to you in Finnish.

You're boyfriend is the most amazing thing ever.

Authors Note: This chapter sucks I'm sorry but the next one will be a lot better BUT CAN WE ALL HAVE A MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR TEUVO'S GOAL AND ASSIST. I LITERALLY ALMOST CRIED MY LEGS WERE LIKE SHAKING. HE HAS 1 GOAL and 1 ASSIST IN HIS VERY FIRST SCF GAME MY FINNISH BABBYYYYYYY
ok sorry. So yeah, next chapter should be a lot better I was just running out of ideas for this whoops.