094

Chapter Ninety Four: "Wild Nights & Grilled Cheese

"Wild Nights & Grilled Cheese."

         ANNA was pacing the floors of the hospital room she was inhabiting, due to last night's unfortunate events she had to stay a night at the hospital. The doctor wanted to make sure the electric shock she received from Brunski hadn't given her a stroke or anything drastic.

The next morning she was awaiting the confirmation from Melissa saying that she could leave, because she knew there was one other person who was also at the hospital after what happened last night.

Stiles.

She didn't know all the details, but he was being checked for stokes as well as being treated for a minor concussion. It seemed that Brunski's punch had too much power to it, leaving the Stilinski boy's brain rattled. He was lucky to be dead right now, cause if he wasn't she would turned his brain to mush herself for the shit he put them through last night.

She halts in her pacing as she hears the door open, Melissa walks into the room and Anna quickly rushed over. "How is Stiles? Can I see him?"

"Calm down, sweetheart." Melissa smiles softly, swiftly easing her nerves as she placed her hands upon her shoulders. "He's fine." She gently assured her, "And yes, you can see him. Come with me."

She trails behind her as she led her down the hallway of the third floor of the hospital, then after turning a corner she stops at a door and grabs the handle to open it. "Stiles, I have someone who would like to to see you." Melissa alerts as she slowly eases the door open, it let's out a loud creak as it goes.

And any all sense of worry seeps from her, and relief fills her instead as she sets her eyes on the brunette and mole speckled boy. He's sitting on the side of the hospital bed, putting his VANS onto his feet.

He looks up at Melissa as he hears his name, then a smile quickly lights up his features as his eyes landed on the brunette teen. "Anna, hey. I was wondering if you were okay."

"Me?" She raised her brows high as she entered the room, "Stiles, you're the one with the concussion from last night." A scoff escapes from her, "Fucking Brunski." A frown tugs her lips down, she walks over and sits next to him on the side of the bed. "Speaking of, how are you feeling?"

"I'm okay I think, just got a bit of a headache." He shakes his head as a grin set on his lips. "But hey, you and I survived another disaster together," His elbow lightly nudged at her side, "that's what I call a win."