026

▛▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝ ▜
REBELLION
Chapter Twenty Six:
"Having Car Trouble."
▙ ▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▟

THE NEXT DAY when Annabeth was in history she noticed something was very off, Boyd wasn't at school that day. Now, that probably sounded like nothing but if she knew anything about Vernon Boyd is was that he had perfect attendance, he was always at school. Now she tried to tell herself not to worry about it but she had this lingering feeling in her gut, as soon as class was out and it was lunchtime she headed to the halls and immediately started for Stiles.

When she found him and told him her news about Boyd and his eyes widened, almost like they were both thinking the same thing. It was probably a stretch but Derek was a stride with finding the loneliest of teenagers and those in need and turning them, was it crazy to think that he might've gotten to Boyd like he had gotten to Isaac and Erica?

The both of them rushed into the cafeteria and when they got to their table Allison walked around them and quickly speed walked away, Annabeth looked back at her as she wondered what that was about, but then she remembered there were bigger problems she had to deal with at the moment.

She could always check in on her sister later.

"Hey, Scott, we have a problem."

"A big problem." Stiles reiterated.

The puppy eyed boy's brows furrowed, "What is it?"

Stiles grabbed his shoulders from behind him and pointed to the table infront of theirs, "You see that table?"

"Yeah." Scott muttered cluelessly, "It's empty, so what?"

"Yes, but who sits at that empty table?"

His posture straightened in alert and Annabeth noticed his coffee shaded eyes widened, "Boyd."

The three of them left the room, lunch completely forgotten as they walked through the hallway and made their way to the doors of the school with their backpacks on their shoulders. "So what are we gonna do?"

"I'm gonna go to the ice rink and see if he's there." Scott tells she and Stiles, "You guys are gonna go to his house. And if he's not at home, one of you call me, got it?"

Annabeth was going to agree to his instructions, but then she thought about it, like, really thought about the current situation. Was Erica, Isaac and Boyd being werewolves really a bad thing? She gets how it would kinda suck for Isaac because he's wanted for a murder he didn't even commit AND her grandpa, father, and their hunter associates are looking for him too.

But Erica? She seems to be fine, scratch that, she seems great. The confidence that she lacked as a human has been enhanced increasingly with her being a werewolf, it's just the superiority complex that comes with being one, Scott has it so it makes sense that Erica would too. Not to mention, being a werewolf cures you of any disease and or disability. Which would mean that Erica's epilepsy was no more.

She seemed better than ever.

And Boyd... she wasn't quite sure what he would want to be a werewolf for, but she figured he would have to have his reasons if Derek truly had taken him in like they think he already has considering he's not at school.