Ugh brothers

Shoto was sitting in the hospital thinking about what was his fault, as a friend, a hero,... a brother, what he could of done to help touya, "shoto.. shoto....SHOTo todoroki" his classmates around his bed said, shoto lifted his head, all heads turned to see a women with white hair, "m-mom" shoto said, all of his friends scattered like mice out of the hospital room, "hi baby, come on we need to visit your father"

                 Few days later

Shoto was walking down the street not to far from his home, kicking pebbles across the concrete thinking again about what he could do, -maybe if I was never born things would be perfect, touya would be a pro hero, natsu would be happy to not have to get to now me or wouldn't feel so alone, and fuyumi wouldn't have to look after me-, last time shoto thought like this was when he first saw enji hit fuyumi, she tried to stand up to him ended up getting hurt just like his mother, shoto wanted to protect to his sister but she gave a look (saying don't come closer).
Shoto was sitting at a bench in the park looking up at the stars, when he heard the grass move in a weird way like foot steps, "shigaraki?"

                      Shigaraki's viewpoint

"Agh", I was frustrated with dabi being a bastard, we get it your planning your family's demise atleast shut up about it, "kurogiri I'm going for a walk" I exclaimed, didn't even listen before leaving, I somehow lost track how far he went, and was just about to turn around when I saw swings and remembered his sister and him playing, I started walking towards the playground eyes looking at the the swings his guard down shoes making loud noises against the ground, "shigaraki?"
I heard a plain familiar voice, I looked left and down, "hero" he turned and ran, -I guess that's what I get for letting my guard down- he thought, shoto didn't chase after him just didn't want the trouble tonight.

Hi readers sorry it's short
But (-) this means thought (") this means talking and  () these mean doing or somebody saying through there eyes, bye.