Sassy hero

Tomura ran away from the park and ended back at the base.
TWO WEEKS LATER
Tomura's viewpoint
That brat, these stupid hero's have to be everywhere it's been two weeks things have been quiet, toga especially, "and then he just......." The stupid reptile was speaking of someone insulting stain, "spinner I will dust then use your ashes as my own personal seasoning if you don't leave me the fuck alone" I say, I sat there for a good four hours thinking what to do about all for one, "I'm going for a fucking walk", I was walking down downtown Japan to avoid stupid hero's, -wonder why endeavors kid was out that late, eh it's none of my business- (shigaraki kicks a rock across the sidewalk onto the rode) *gurgle* "hm".
(Shigaraki went into a villain friendly store called edible and walked in) everyone strayed away from me, I enjoyed and it frustrated me at the same time, I kept walking to the snack aisle and got potato chips and coka cola, then walked out of the convenience store, it's a villain store no one really cares, I kept walking down the street going back to the base, I looked to my right seeing that todoroki kid again squatting down towards a kid, -what is this hero doing-, once the child spotted me it squired away taking the what now I realize was food, "shigaraki", the hero said with "straight" confusion.

           Shoto's viewpoint
*yawn* shoto just got up from his childhood bed since ua is having a break for the students and they all have to go home, I walked up to my mirror in my bedroom, -wonder why that villain didn't attack me, I was vulnerable he could've taken me out of the equation-, "shoto breakfast's ready, oh! And natsuo will be here soon" my sister said, "ok", she left to give me space,walking down the halls of my childhood home is taunting.

I finally get the the kitchen and sit down, natsuo walked in kinda annoyed I guess I can't read emotions very well never could, "hey sho how's it going", natsuo says sitting to the right of me, "I'm good natsu-nii, how are you", "good", we fell into a silence waiting for breakfast, fuyumi and father came in, fuyumi served us then sat down, it was -soba my favorite-, "so shoto so glad your home", father said with a grin, natsuo scowled, "mhm", I said slurping.

Skip to lunch

"Shoto you need to try harder, every grade counts in high school!", father was screaming at me for my grades being a little down, "father my grades are down to a a- it's not even that low" I started to walk away going back to my room, "you don't get to walk away from me shoto todoroki!", he grabbed my arm I ripped it away yelling back to not touch, his touch felt like horrible itch that made me anxious every single time, I kept walking to grab a hoodie and my phone along with some food from the kitchen, and ran out fuyumi yelled for me natsuo looked concerned, I ended in villain territory, I saw two kids sitting inside a ally as I passed it I circled back around, "hey are you gets okay?", they flinched a little and scooted away, "hey it's okay, I'm just checking on you" the oldest girl looked a little defensive so I backed up, I heard there stomach grumble, "here" I handed them a strawberry sandwich and nigiri I had, they then looked up in shock and ran away, -huh what?-, I looked behind me, "shigaraki" than stood to confront him.

"Shoto todoroki heh, I see hero's are finally doing there job", -whatever-, "oh look who's doing stuff on his own now, your not still all for one's pet are you?", I said with high level of sass, I knew I struck a nerve because he pushed me against the wall forcefully my heart rate raising a little, "I will turn you to ashes you worthless waste of time and space, aww is someone scared", guess he could tell, *shoto twisted shigaraki's arm that was holding his neck, tomura grunted in pain*, "no I'm not scared of something as low as you" to say the least shigaraki was surprised.

Ok that's chapter two if you can't tell I like sassy shoto.