End

Cinder paced back and forth in the hospital, "cinder stop pacing sweetie" cinder shook her head at her grandma, "I can't I'm too excited yet nervous you ever feel like that like your all jittery" she rambled on about how she felt, her uncle touya got up shoving her on a chair rubbing her knee in a comforting way, "calm down your making me anxious" he scoffed going back to sleep and natsuo and fuyumi just giggled covering their mouths when they got a glare -if looks could kill- they both thought.

Suddenly they all heard a crying baby from shoto's room, making cinder and rei gasp and pop out of there chairs, natsuo and fuyumi's eyes widened, and touya groaned pulling his hat he had on over his face muttering to -shut that thing up- which his mom heard slapping him upside the head, he rubbed his head.

Cinder walked in the room looking at her papa cradling a baby in his arms, and her father looking very content, shoto called cinder over she walked over cautiously as if the baby would break if she made the wrong move, "would you like to hold him" shoto said lifting the baby out of his arms that were kind of sweaty, cinder gulped cradling the baby in her arms, "what's his name?" She tenderly looked down upon her new baby brother, "azuru" her parents responded at the same time she smiled up at them then looking back to azuru who had a straight face yet his red and brownish grayish eyes sparkled brightly, "welcome to our family ru" cinder said before kissing her brother on the forehead.

The family plus hawks all stood with a month old azuru around shoto's hip sucking his pacifier, fuyumi set up the camera, "all right I got it! ok everyone get ready" she said running over to her place.

They all stood smiling for the picture. Rei being held by the waist by kurogiri her boyfriend of a few months, natuso standing next to fuyumi and his girlfriend, touya hugging hawks head on hawk's, and finally shigaraki holding shoto with cinder standing in the middle, azuru on there papas hip.
"Say cheese!" Fuyumi yelled, "cheese!!!" And the camera snapped a image.

Shigaraki and shoto held each other in their arms, "shoto.. your the best thing in my life, I'll do anything for you and only you" shoto smiled at his boyfriends words resting his forehead on shigaraki's forehead, "for you and only you tenko shimura."

Ok I'm done it's finally finished thank you guys for reading and I would really appreciate it if you would decide if you want a dabihawks sequel and what nickname I should give my readers, also im sorry it's short.😊