Separation

Warning: cursing, torturing, panic attacks, extreme violence

Shoto jogged down stairs with shigaraki's oversized shirt on, grabbing coffee humming a song his mom used to sing to him.

when at least twenty people barged into the home he attacked creating a ice wall though it was melted down, the armed people grabbed him shoving shoto on the floor his coffee falling down on the floor next to him he squirmed and cried, the other intruders stood around him holding up guns.

Shigaraki woke up putting on a shirt and pants that were on the floor slamming the door open waking up everyone else as well, they all saw guards aiming fire at them, enji yelled while holding rei close, "what the hell is the meaning of this!!" One of the intruders replied with, "endeavor you are harboring a villain and his lover!" Enji started sweating, -shit! how?-, shigaraki stared at his love threw the legs of people being held down his eyes could only see red attacking them killing the first two flipping around when one tried to kill him dabi joined in burning any who stood in his way a long with fuyumi and natsuo following close behind, enji and rei held cinder back.

There were six more intruders two of them slammed shigaraki's head into the wall knocking him out shoto tried to scream but was gagged, cinder screamed trying to run towards her father, "dad!" But was held back by enji then touya.

They watched as what was left of the intruders took shoto and shigaraki in a guarded truck, shoto left in tears giving cinder one last look saying I love you under his breath.

Cinder cried trying to get out of her families house but touya grabbed her arms looking into her eyes, "let me go! I have to get my parents back!" She struggled against him, "cinder listen to me! We will get them back but you need to calm down!" He yelled back at her, she gave up looking her uncle then fell to her knees crying he just held her the rest just stared at the floor tears dropping.

(with shigaraki and shoto)

They shoved shoto and a tied up shigaraki out of the truck, "miss president where do you want these bastards!" One of the female intruders said, the president just smirked and said, "put them in separate cellars, shoto looked down in rage then breaking his captures wrists, when the guards tried to make a move on him the president held up her hand then walked towards shoto striking him across his face he fell down, she turned around with a sigh, "like I said put them in separate cellars."

Cinder was up in the room she fell asleep from crying so hard, the rest of the todoroki family sat in grief drinking tea, their door opened showing hawks, "I heard what happened.." enji walked over to the blond, "can you help us you" hawks nodded they all heard foot steps looking over seeing cinder, "I'm coming with" she said determination in her eyes, enji and rei shook their heads, "no your parents wouldn't like that you have to stay here" cinder looked numb to them all making there spines shiver, "my parents are held captive, I'm not staying here!" She got in her grandpas face, "and you can not stop me" natsuo and touya smirked at that while everyone else was surprised, "well then let's go kill some bastards." Touya and natsuo said together while everyone else smiled to that, -just hang on dad... papa... I'll save you and my little brother I'm promise.-

There is another chapter, oh and a reminder they don't know shoto is pregnant they will find out next chapter though don't worry I haven't forgot anygay thank you for reading😊.