Confused & stalking

After shoto's comment shigaraki was quiet the whole lov didn't know why.

Tomura's viewpoint
Tomura was aggressively tapping on his controller, -how can that brat not be afraid of me- (more angry tapping) -does he think he's special or something!?-, toga busted through his bedroom door yelling, "shiggy come down stairs dabi's little brother is on tv", "and why would I care about burnt bitch little brother", he says while rolling his eyes "hmph, fine I'll use my lethal weapon" she huffs, and tomura looks her way, raising his eyebrow, "pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssesssseesese" she goes on, Tomura's eye starts twitching, "fine if it will get you to shut up!" I yell, "yay!" toga runs downstairs and sits down on the couch, tomura groans and unplugs his console and turns off his tv heading downstairs.

Shoto's viewpoint
"We have frostbite with us today also known as todoroki shoto, how are you today", "good", I said with my regular monotone voice, the reporter gives a little chuckle of nervousness he guessed not knowing what she's nervous for, "heh, so a little birdie told me your eldest brother is a villain, any thoughts on that?", I looked up at her, "umm, I was shocked since I lived my whole life thinking he was dead" (a camera flashed and shoto flinched, and close his eyes quickly, no one noticed, "your family's abuse, said by your villain brother, any words on that?" She asked, shoto froze he started fiddling his fingers, "uh, he's not the best father, but he's trying to be", "so.. not abusive is what I'm hearing" shoto wasn't surprised by this fact, -they never understand- he starts aggressively scratching his palm's out of overstimulation, "uh oh, your not going to burn us are you!?", she seemed genuinely scared, -why?- shoto wondered, "no, why would I do that?", may have seemed he had a tone, but shoto was generally confused, "because! your dabis brother aren't you?", shoto realized no civilian was going to fully trust him, "alright! That's it, thank you frostbite."
A person in the backstage said pulling me away, "Jesus I'm sorry Mr. Todoroki" the person bowed down, "hey it's fine really and it's not your fault" I said putting my hand on his  shoulder.

Tomura's viewpoint
-woww, that reporter was annoying I felt like dusting her through the screen- I got up to get a glass of whiskey, thinking of shoto I stated turning a light pink, I shake my head throwing the thought out the window, -no no don't think like that, wait-, "kurogiri! Where's my laptop", kurogiri directs me to my laptop.

In shigaraki's room

Tomura started researching (stalking)

Shoto todoroki
Eighteen years old
Parents:
                  Enji todoroki & rei todoroki alive obviously I roll my eyes
Three sibling: alive
Hero in training
Quirk: ice fire
Blood type: A

Shigaraki shut down his laptop jogging down stairs turning to find kurogiri behind the bar, "ha ha" "oh my young master" "kurogiri I need you to track everything about shoto todoroki" "but why" "just do as I say bloody purple cloud", kurogiri got right to it by the end of the week he had shoto's routine down to a tea along with pictures of him training, at book stores, star gazing, and at cat cafes, "here you go young master may I ask why you need these you've never had interest in this boy before" "none of your business", tomura stomped away -some things never change- kurogiri shakes his head.

Ok that's chapter three, in case your wondering the stalking is because when he stalked midoriya have a good night or day readers.